[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - concerting pdf to word and back to pdf • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

concerting pdf to word and back to pdf

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

concerting pdf to word and back to pdf

Postby networkmom » Mon Apr 04, 2005 9:09 am

networkmom

Postby geraelindsey » Mon Apr 04, 2005 11:23 am

Hello! You might want to try http://www.solidpdf.com/ - they have a free trial version or you can purchase it for $49.95.

Hope that helps :)
geraelindsey

Postby cyriver » Mon Apr 04, 2005 10:02 pm

Hi,
Solid converter seems OK with affordable price.

If you want to look for freeware, you can find some. But they are only for word to pdf. I tried some of them but not satisfied with them in terms of quality, stability, etc.

What I'm using now is openoffice. If you have to stick to MS Word, please never mind. Otherwise, I'd like to recommend, though only word file to pdf is possible. It's opensource (means free), stable, and compatible with MS Word format. Best of all it has one click pdf creation function, which is also free.
Web site:http://www.openoffice.org/
cyriver

Postby networkmom » Fri Apr 08, 2005 7:22 pm

networkmom

Postby cyriver » Sat Apr 09, 2005 10:20 am

Hi,

Recognizing your question, I revisited the above software home page. And It seems that you can first convert pdf to word, then edit in Word, and finally convert it to pdf by clicking button that will appear in your Word after installing software.

I know there are many other products in the market but I can't suggest one of them because I use none.

Just check when you choose, whether the software can do both jobs:pdf to word and word to pdf. Some products can do only one of both.

Hope this helps.
cyriver

Postby networkmom » Sat Apr 09, 2005 11:23 am

I visited the above page and really have could not figure out what it was they were offering. There was no explanation of what the software was or anyting. Maybe I missed something but that site confused me.
networkmom

Postby cyriver » Sat Apr 09, 2005 1:42 pm

Hi,

I guess you went open office home page. It can only work for converting word to pdf, so it does not fit your purpose.

I was mentioning http://www.solidpdf.com/.

How to converter pdf to Word is explained at http://www.solidpdf.com/online_documentation.htm

I see the above guide is rather complicated but there seems no option.
The best way, I guess, is that you download trial version and follow the above guide. And then you may know what they are offering.

If that site still confuses you and if this is your one time job, just send pdf file to me (ch.y.kim@gmail.com). I'll convert it to Word and send it back to you. Then you edit it, send it to me. I can save it as a pdf and send back to you. (I have acrobat prfessional.)

Kind regard.
cyriver

Postby networkmom » Sat Apr 09, 2005 6:26 pm

Thank you, I tried the trial of this software and it does work, so I think I may purchase this one.

Thanks again,
Denise
networkmom

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics