[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - needing help setting up a shopping cart. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

needing help setting up a shopping cart.

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

needing help setting up a shopping cart.

Postby Michelle Steiner » Thu Mar 10, 2005 10:05 am

Michelle Steiner

Postby robert adams » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:00 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Michelle Steiner » Thu Mar 10, 2005 12:39 pm

Michelle Steiner

Postby NoMore » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:00 am

Is there a reason you are tied to agora? There are several other free carts out there. I would recommend oscommerce. it's free and very easy to use the back end to set thngs up. plus they have a great support structure.
NoMore

Postby robert adams » Mon Mar 14, 2005 12:04 pm

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Michelle Steiner » Mon Mar 14, 2005 1:07 pm

Hey Robert,
Thanks for getting back with me. But I have gone with oecommerce. As I was playing around with the carts over the weekend, and just by pure accident, I got this shopping cart working and configured. Believe me, I don't know what I did, but I did something right :lol:

Thank you for your offer to help. I do appreciate. If I should need help somewhere else, I'll be sure to give you a shout.

I think it is kinda neat when (even by accident) things come together for me. I was just about out of patience with Agoracart, which lead me to play with oecommerce. I've been able to get just about everything configured with oe, I just need to hook up with UPS and USPS now. Which shouldn't be much trouble.

Thanks again, for your offer to help.
Michelle Steiner

Postby Ravedesigns » Mon Mar 14, 2005 8:41 pm

Ravedesigns

Postby Michelle Steiner » Mon Mar 14, 2005 10:15 pm

Michelle Steiner

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics