This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Questions about subheadings and email config

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Questions about subheadings and email config

Postby HGPgal » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:37 pm

Hi folks ~ Hopefully some of you brainiacs can help me with an email problem... Here are two questions.

#1--I'm using IBF’s site builder and made headings for my links page. Now I'd like to make headings for my articles page as well -- not so easy. I created an "Articles 2" page and linked the headings to the articles page, but that isn't right. The documentation isn’t really clear (for me!).

I want to have different headings for articles, like Forecast, Basics, Living Spaces, etc. Then put the appropriate articles into those headings. Can you please explain how within IBF?

#2--I need to be able to send email from my website email to protect privacy, but it's not working. This is the error message:

501 This system is not configured to relay mail from <Lisa@hgpgal.com> to <…..@knology.net> for 68.76.167.18

I'm using Incredimail. I imported the info to Incredimail for my main hotmail account and for Lisa@HGPgal.com. So can I only "see" the messages to HGPgal in Incredimail and have to respond to them thru Outlook?? I am unable to find the answer in the online documentation at internetbasedfamily. Can you help me figure this out? Thanks!
HGPgal

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics