[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Have you done anything with CafePress? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Have you done anything with CafePress?

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Have you done anything with CafePress?

Postby terrapin719 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:58 pm

I'm just curious if anyone has done anything with CafePress and what your opinions are. I've used it for various small projects, but never done anything big with it.

I've been in a t-shirt kind of mood -LOL-
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:08 pm

I sent a shirt to Shoemoney. Was it posted? No. Was it cute and adorable and even personalized? Yes. Was I sad and heartbroken? Yes.

But you already know that. LOL

And I won my Hippie Spelunker cup

from Angie at My Cool Gear - http://www.cafepress.com/mycoolgear

When I made Shoemoney's shirt, I had told my mom about it and she said I should definitely make more - for My Very Own Mail ('course, they'd be cute for Hippie, too) and she said that she would totally buy one.

Then when I was working with Wendy, we started setting up a shop for her, too. Not sure she's done anything more with it.

It would be fun to have MVOM gear and Hippie Spelunker gear.
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:22 pm

I have shops that I've never done anything with. I just like playing with the graphics! LOL
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:49 pm

I know, right! I totally have so much fun messing around in there! And I know people do nothing but CafePress for their online biz!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:30 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:24 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Thu Jun 04, 2009 12:24 pm

I agree with you there Traci. The price points are definitely make it a tough thing to do.

I have seen a handful of people that just focus on doing things with cafepress as their business model (with a premium shop) and they do great with it. It just blows me away how easy they make it look.

I made a store for family with no price markups with shirts and mugs of the boys on them, that was super fun :)
terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby TorontoCarol » Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:00 pm

I used to have a store and had a lot of fun getting the products set up, but never did sell anything. Then I ordered some things for myself and had to pay duty as well as shipping. That's when I closed up shop, but I've been thinking about someday doing it again.

Carol
TorontoCarol
Elite Member

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics