This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

E-Books

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Apr 14, 2009 4:47 pm

Very cool! :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby mellymom3 » Fri Apr 17, 2009 5:34 pm

As for when the ebook is completed, you can setup a page that says Free ebooks on your site. Create a folder in your root directory, zip the ebook, upload to folder in control panel, and make the link a hyperlink on your page underneath an ecover/description of it.

or you can add them to a shopping cart which is a little more detailed and work involved.

Could be other ways but these are both the ways I have done it.

p.s. also don't forget about uploading your free report to sites like http://scribd.com. I had my ebooks indexed with 24 hours. Faster than my own site. I also am impressed with how many people come and download!
mellymom3

Postby angienewton » Fri Apr 17, 2009 8:35 pm

Had to come back here because I just installed Open Office on my computer and I'm excited to see how it works when I go to start my report. Sounds easy enough but you know me LOL we'll have to see.

Thanks again Traci for always being there to help with all this stuff.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Sat Apr 18, 2009 6:50 am

You're welcome! I'm here if you need any help. :)
tknoppe
Elite Member

Previous

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics