[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Do You Test Your Marketing? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Do You Test Your Marketing?

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Do You Test Your Marketing?

Postby David Jackson » Fri Mar 06, 2009 3:23 pm

David Jackson

Postby angienewton » Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:36 pm

I'll be honest, I don't test and have no idea how to go about doing it. I still don't understand stats so I know I have a lot to learn.

I really appreciate your post though because I do know it's very important to test everything.

Any specific tips would be great. Maybe for the beginner like where to start testing or things to test, etc.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 12:26 am

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:21 am

Same here. No testing. I tweak it on my end using my own OCD/Type A-self parameters until I drive myself nearly bonkers then just finally bite the bullet, hit 'publish' and let 'er rip.

However, if you're referring to testing shopping carts and all that: yes, I do test those to make sure everything is working before I launch; but generally do not enlist others to help me with that.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby David Jackson » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:16 am

Last edited by David Jackson on Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
David Jackson

Postby David Jackson » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:22 am

David Jackson

Postby David Jackson » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:27 am

David Jackson

Postby sct100 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 2:40 pm

sct100

Postby David Jackson » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:37 pm

Last edited by David Jackson on Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
David Jackson

Postby sct100 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:42 pm

sct100

Postby David Jackson » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:47 pm

David Jackson

Postby angienewton » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:12 pm

David,
Thank you for your kind words about my blog. WOW, it's nice to hear those types of things. I have learned a lot from Lynn and try to follow what she teaches so I can thank her for a lot of it.

As for the ads that you mention, do you mean the adsense box at the very top on the right? And you know what? I did put that one ad on the right for the stretching guide but I also wrote about stretching in a blog post with the links to the affiliate program (the stretching handbook) and from one of those I got two sales BUT I don't know where it came from so is that what you also mean by testing?

I will definitely have to poll my readers somehow. Thank you so much for your feedback. I appreciate it.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby David Jackson » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:59 pm

David Jackson

Postby angienewton » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:03 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby David Jackson » Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:47 pm

David Jackson

Next

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics