[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Get A Head Start on the New Year • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Get A Head Start on the New Year

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Get A Head Start on the New Year

Postby KevinCald » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:04 am

KevinCald

Postby angienewton » Sat Dec 27, 2008 7:49 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Al Smith » Sun Jan 04, 2009 12:27 pm

Me too . . .

I just got through doing my unsubscribes. Man I was subscribed to a lot of junk, it is a wonder I got anything productive done.

I'll give the newsletters I left a week or two to impress me and there will probably be more coming.

This is definitely going to help me focus too.

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Mon Jan 05, 2009 7:50 pm

Keep in mind that you can filter all your email to make it easier to manage.

create a filter for each newletter or marketer that you want.
have the email program automatically put all emails from that marketer into a folder strictly for it.

also, if you have your own domain name and hosting account, then you have the ability to create all the email addresses you wish.

when I sign up for something online, I simply create a email address for that newsletter, etc.

then, I set my filter to put all those emails into a specific folder.

this helps you keep organized and it also allows you to instantly stop those emails by deleting the email account from your server if you wish.

as we all know, using the "unsubscribe" link in a email only serves to let the sender know that you are real so that they can double their efforts.

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics