[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The SECRET in a little over 700 Words... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The SECRET in a little over 700 Words...

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

The SECRET in a little over 700 Words...

Postby Lucidboomer » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:19 pm

I'm reading a lot of information here about doing business, creating business and doing the little things right that get you there. Forgive me if this is a bit long... but for anyone who's read "The Secret" this will ring so true. Someone out there captured the spirit of the book in just over 700 words. I think it is worth the read...

If there were such a thing as "the next life" and you could send a message to yourself in that life.... if you could leave yourself a single piece of paper... a note to self in reincarnation. What would you say to yourself as instruction for creating the perfect life? Knowing what we now know... what would be on that piece of paper. After a lifetime of studying Wallace Wattles, Charles Haanel, and various spiritual teachings around the world, this would be my "note to self":

You are amazing. You are the creation of yourself; you are that which creates. You are the choice to experience existence - beingness. The only limit to what you can be is your self belief and your imagination.

To be born into this reality, is to enter a wonderful shared illusion - that grants you complete free will in the creation of your own personal reality. This is your creatorship. Within the illusion we believe that we are looking at a separate objective world where we experience self and others. Beneath this apparent separation, we are unified - we are one.

Reality is a mirror of your being. You are creation exploring itself in a space time continuum. Through what you choose to believe, you create your reality. You change your reality by changing your beliefs about both it and yourself. The eyes with which you look actually shape what you see. And this is shown now in quantum physics. Perception is not passive; it is an act of creation. Your choice of perception forms not only how experience yourself but your entire reality. Awakening to your creatorship leads your experience of reality to become more fluid and direct. This is to enter conscious creatorship where what you desire is quickly manifest.

The key to conscious creatorship is the allowance of change - the birthing of the unknown into the known. The basis of allowance is acceptance. To change your reality, you must first accept it. As long as you reject what you do not like about your reality, you are in denial of your creatorship, leaving you feeling stuck. To accept that you are choosing your reality, relieves attachment to any preconception of how life should be and instead allows what is. This comes from the taking of complete responsibility for every element of your reality. This is to love your choice. It is to love yourself. You are the choice of yourself.

Release your fear. Fear is fear of the unknown - fear of being limitless - Fear creates limitations. There is a natural beautiful unfolding to life that can only arrive when you let go of the control that arises through fear. To face your fear is to allow yourself to be vulnerable - and put down the shields that you have used to protect yourself. All shields are representations of a belief in danger - and therefore lead you to the very danger you want them to protect you from. Whilst you are barricaded behind shields, you will never truly feel safe.

All that blocks you in life, is the manifestation of fear. The discovery of freedom is the realization that the only force pushing against you - is YOU!

YOU hold the key to any cage you may be in. To cease to judge and control your own being is to release struggle and enter joyful - effortless creation.

You are awakening to your creatorship - and the nature of the illusion. And this is a natural process - and requires no more than fearlessly being yourself. This means opening and following your heart. And this is your freedom - believe whatever you heart feels to believe. This is to live in the now - it is to awaken to the equality of all beingness and release judgment of both yourself and the world.

Ever-changing truth is a reflection of the ever-unfolding birth of beingness that is life. In this state, there is no such thing as "the truth". There is no need of an answer, for there is no problem.. just BE. There are no limits to what you can be. You are infinite. The joy in this life arises through completely allowing your own being.

Within your heart is a dream. The meaning of life is to live that dream. You can only live that dream if you believe you can. Believe in your dreams. You are free to be whatever it is you wish to be. You are an embodiment of all creation. The answer to every question you can conceive, is within you - for you are both the creator and the perceiver of all you experience. Allow your beingness to blossom without limitation or control and you will experience the limitless love and freedom that you are.

:)
Lucidboomer

Postby robert adams » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:02 am

I absolutely agree with everything said there.
However, If I got that message from the future me, I would think "Oh crap, he is still reading all that "self improvement" stuff and still not taking any action.

I would send a note that simply says;
"Hey dumbass, get up and do something. No matter how many of those books you read, or tapes you listen to, nothing will ever happen if you don't get off your butt and do something"

luck,

robert
robert adams
Elite Member

The Secret

Postby chastill » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:13 am

Man Thats Heavy.
chastill

Secret in 700 Words...

Postby Lucidboomer » Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:49 am

Ya... Sorry about that.
It is quite heavy... but if you've read the Secret and perhaps some of Abraham Hicks material then it rings so true.

I could sit down with a bottle of wine or two.. and talk about the essence of those words all night.

:D
Lucidboomer

The Secret

Postby chastill » Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:36 am

No need to apologise. I understood everything you said completly. My previous comment was more of a compliment than a observation.
chastill

Postby Ron Killian » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:11 am

Great post, thanks Nick.

I thought the book was pretty good, but I had one issue with it. To me, it's as though the book or the idea behind the secret was just to believe that you'll get what you want and thats all that is needed. They talked little about actually taking action to make it a reality. Just what I took from it, still a good read though.

Course it was kind of annoying when Oprah and her tribes thought it was just an amazing "new" concept. Guess those people don't read as much as they pretend to, they might have read a little book called, Think and Grow Rich, one of the many teaching the same thing for many years before.
Ron Killian

Postby Lucidboomer » Sat Dec 27, 2008 4:41 am

Lucidboomer

Postby Ron Killian » Sat Dec 27, 2008 1:07 pm

Ron Killian

Postby Lucidboomer » Sat Dec 27, 2008 5:15 pm

Lucidboomer

Postby ijohn » Thu Jan 08, 2009 7:00 pm

Nick,

Would you please send me a copy of Wattles' book? I'm not familiar with him but would love to become a student of his teachings. I really appreciate your insight and the motivation I received from your posts and your revelation about your accomplishments and thriving lifestyle. I wish you continued success and would like for you to continue to enlighten us and share things you feel would be helpful. Thanks.

Iris
ijohn
Elite Member

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics