[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Making My Mom Blog Connect • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Making My Mom Blog Connect

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Making My Mom Blog Connect

Postby adavant » Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:27 am

Lynn, I was at your webinar yesterday for mom bloggers. You and I have connected before on here. I value your help. I have been thinking about some of the questions that you asked us here yesterday and I have some thoughts and questions.

I do know who my target or niche is for my focus. That is Christian women / moms. I was looking at my tag cloud and it shows that I mostly write about God, ministry and family. I am hoping that through my mom blog I can make connections with other moms who want to connect with their children, specifically daughters so that in turn they will go over to my ministry site Beauty by Design MInistries and I can minister to them there as well as they will hopefully sign up for my newsletter, purchase an ebook and read my articles there on connecting with their daughter and helping their daughter to connect with God. Does that make sense and can this be done.

So another question is this. Currently my mom blog is title Life from my Laptop. My branding is using butterflies in all my blogs/ websites. But my mom blogs title doesn't really say much about connecting which is my goal. SHould I change the name of my mom blog to reflect this?

What are some other ways I can point them to my ministry pages and ebooks from my mom blog without being too much of a hard sell? ? you know what I mean? Because though that is my ultimate goal I also just hope to connect with other Christian moms. I can see in the next 5 years this only getting easier as my own daughter gets older. As for now I am going on my own experiences connecting w/ my own mother during my days at home.

I"m sorry this is so long, but I needed to get my ideas out there and hope to get some good feedback. I also wondered if I should join your ELITE group Lynn? Let me know your thoughts. Thank yoU!
adavant

Postby angienewton » Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:19 am

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby adavant » Fri Nov 21, 2008 12:15 pm

adavant

Postby mellymom3 » Fri Nov 21, 2008 1:03 pm

mellymom3

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics