[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Promoting Clickbank Products • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Promoting Clickbank Products

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Promoting Clickbank Products

Postby sandy47 » Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:09 pm

sandy47

Postby alexc » Wed Oct 08, 2008 9:33 pm

Just so you know, you do not have to use the sales page that somes with ClickBank products. You are entirely free to create your own sales page and everything so that you can do your own SEO work.
alexc

Postby emarketer » Thu Oct 09, 2008 1:32 am

Also remember not to reinvent the wheel. The product creator has already done all of the hard work for you by creating the landing page. Just promote the page itself by maybe creating a squeeze page, blog, squido lens, hubpage or some other type of advertising forum.
emarketer
Elite Member

Postby Marc Meole » Thu Oct 09, 2008 11:47 am

It really depends...honestly I have seen some really good salepages in clickbank...and some real bad ones...

If you read the sales page...would you buy the product?

I would suggest not promoting the click bank sales page directly....here's why

~future sales
~cross marketing
~repeat customers

use a lead capture page then sell the product...

THe most important thing is getting that customers name on your list...now even if they don't buy...you just add a potential future customer.

There are a few ways to do this:

1. set up a squeeze page with a little info in it...just enough to get them interested.

2. Have you auto responder sign up box on the page..."for more infor enter email here" kinda thing

3. The submission will redirect them to the sales page

or

Set up a squeeze page where the can down load a free small report...include a link to the product in the report

just some ideas...
Marc Meole

Postby laurie » Thu Oct 09, 2008 9:31 pm

My son promotes products from Clickbank by using Google Adwords. He doesn't make a site for the products - just sends them to the owner's sales page. He does pretty well at it.

I agree though, with what was already said. Look at the sales page. IF it doesn't seem like a good one, either make one yourself or choose a different product.

Here's to your success!
laurie
Elite Member

Postby sandy47 » Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:35 am

Thanks for all the advice, :)

It seems there are a few options for me that I hadn't thought of. Basically, if the sales page is good I can use it and just create a squeeze page. Or if I don't like the sales page I can create my own. Or use blogs or squidoo etc to promote.

Hope i've got that right. Which method might depend on the actual product.

Anyway you've given me something to work with.

Sandy. :)
sandy47

Postby terrapin719 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:14 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby sandy47 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:03 pm

Thanks Loretta,

I certainly was not aware of those payment problems. Being a newbie I would not want payment problems, as well as everything else I have to learn. Perhaps Clickbank is not such a good starting point. :roll:

Sandy :)
sandy47

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Oct 15, 2008 3:22 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics