[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - only 4 days old • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

only 4 days old

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

only 4 days old

Postby 406jags » Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:34 pm

Hello everyone, I am so new to this possible bussness that i dont do anything online yet! but i have lots of ideas and i am learning so much every day my head hurts, which is part of the problem. So many ways to make money marketing online i dont know where to start first but where ever it is it has to be as cheap as possible (not to sound cheap but my funds for starting are very limited) i have already spent 150$ and i need to make some money to fuel my ideas. If a guy need to start some where where would any of you say to consintrate on????
406jags
Elite Member

Postby nar321 » Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:38 pm

Join Elite Members a paid Separate Forum run by Lynn Terry which is in the SSWT Internet Click the Discussion Forum, locate Elite Members and click the join. You can then post your questions to a more focused group and with a little bit of luck Lynn could be the answerer.If not I'm sure others will try. In any case welcome to SSWT :)
nar321
Elite Member

Postby 406jags » Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:22 pm

406jags
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:47 am

Welcome Thomas! Glad to have you here. I would also recommend the Elite forum BUT first have you read Lynn's (the owner here) blog? You might want to start with her post about

While you're there sign up for her mailing list (enter your info in the blue box on the right at her blog) and you'll get announcements of her free Tuesday webinars. As an Elite member, we have webinars on Thursday's as well.

I would take some time to brainstorm ideas before you spend too much more money on stuff. You can get into buying all this stuff and sometimes not really get anywhere (that's me so that is why I bring it up LOL).

What are some of your interests?
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby 406jags » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:10 pm

thanks for the advise I will check that out to. Some of my intests are archry,church,football,politics,camping,hunting,fishingand my family wife diane and two boys jake (11) and josh (8). I work for the local telephone company Qwest Communications and that industry is also intesting to me.
406jags
Elite Member

Postby Al Smith » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:19 pm

Hi Thomas,

The suggestions thus far are awesome.

Also, heck out Alice Seba's blog at Internet Marketing Sweetie. Start reading some of her posts and you will get a great idea of how to proceed.

In my book, Alice and Lynn are marketers with high integrity.

In fact Alice has a free 2009 planning calendar available from her site at:

http://www.internetmarketingsweetie.com ... g-calendar

That should help keep us focused.

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby JonathanB » Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:54 am

Hi,

I think you have made yourself quite an advantage by finding this forum as a first stepping stone. I read a lot of forums, mostly as a lurker, but I find that this specific forum is really friendly and you can use the search feature to find a ton of ideas. I'm thinking about joining the private section myself, after I brush off a few of my present projects. I just joined the mailing list though!
JonathanB

Postby westfloridacomponents » Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:13 pm

westfloridacomponents

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 30, 2008 2:13 pm

Hey Thomas,

I just replied to your other thread, and I'll get you "in" asap ;)

I recommend the link Angie gave you as a starting point. I wrote that myself and it details my own experience & advice, and also gives you links to 2 free courses to help you get started.

Check it out and let me know what you think!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MommyEnterprises » Wed Oct 15, 2008 6:34 pm

This forum is a wealth of information. I have been addicted for years!
MommyEnterprises

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics