[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Insufficient data for my keyword term in Google... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Insufficient data for my keyword term in Google...

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Insufficient data for my keyword term in Google...

Postby papman_bizz » Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:08 pm

Hi All

I am little confused about selecting keyword for my niche.
I typed my niche item in word tracker free tool and it returns me with a keyword ....
let's say "Lynn"

Lynn has 7,000 search volume per day
Avg. competition and high demand.

Then went to Seo Book keyword tool, which returns me also same results for word tracker count and with other search engine data also.
Google daily est: 8,430
Yahoo daily est : 2,308
MSN daily est : 1,003

Now I went to google keyword tool and typed that term where google keyword tool returns lots of searched terms there. Those terms are showing high competition but for search volume monthly or average with Insufficient data.

Google Trends also showing that no graph can be shown as there are Insufficient data.

Little confused, please guide me.

Thank you
Manidip
papman_bizz

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:06 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby alexc » Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:48 pm

Apparently there is a small bug with Google right now that is causing this "insufficient data" error to return from the keyword tool. I haven't been able to find any information on the exact cause of the defect or the estimated time until it is fixed. For now it looks like you can't uwse this tool.
alexc

Postby papman_bizz » Tue Aug 05, 2008 10:43 am

Hi Lynn & alexc

Thanks for the inputs and lynn I will definitely try to target more specific one.

The keyword I was talking about 'products for teeth whitenning'

Just for the example not the exact niche I am targeting.

Now will Lynn still you say that I should go for more specific and that term is too general.

Reply me.

Thanks
Regards
Manidip
papman_bizz

Postby Jason Moffatt » Wed Aug 06, 2008 2:19 am

I've been having the same problem for the last 3 days myself.

Sometimes it works. Other times it reads "insufficient data". But it's obviously a glitch because it's reading that for every phrase or keyword I enter.
Jason Moffatt
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:56 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics