This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Starting an online business - getting your business online

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Starting an online business - getting your business online

Postby PhilippKnoll » Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:42 am

Inspirde by articles wirtten by Steve Pavlinasuch as this one - http://www.stevepavlina.com/blog/2008/0 ... ve-dollar/ - I came up with an idea that I would like to share with you. I honestly believe that you can really profit from this without strings attached!

I want to help you to get your online business started with a quality website including all necessary features to promote yourself properly.
I will do this for lovedollars only (read the article lined above for that).

Setting up business websites and seeing those businesses succeed is what I am passionate about. I mean to help people by doing what I have become good at through a lot of experience.

To promote my lovedollar-project I have set up a website for it: www.philippknoll.com
It will tell you about my offer and why I am offering to help for lovedollars only.

If you feel that you could need a little help with starting your online business and find my offer interesting feel free to contact me using the contact form on my website.
I assure you that I am serious about my offer. My honest motivation is to help you to be successful.

Your business website for FREE:

If you think that lovedollars are even to much for my work on your website you can enter the contest I have just posted on my blog. The two winners will both get a free business website with all features and no limitations set up by me. All you need to do to enter the contest is to sign up for my RSS feed by Email.

Read more about my contest or enter it at: www.philippknoll.com/win-a-free-website

Greetings and all the best wishes,
Philipp Knoll

P.S.
I would really appreciate your feedback on my offer and the contest. What do think about this idea? How does it appeal to you? What would you change?
PhilippKnoll

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics