[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Jeremy Palmer's "Black Ink Project" • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Jeremy Palmer's "Black Ink Project"

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Jeremy Palmer's "Black Ink Project"

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Sat Jun 14, 2008 11:43 am

Jeremy Palmer is one of the kings of marketing, IMO. His great affiliate marketing book, "High Performance Affiliate Marketing" has made a remarkable impact in many online marketer's lives. I know it did mine. He now offers this book for free. That, in itself, is incredible.

Now, he is introducing a complete affiliate marketing and online business coarse called "Black Ink Project", including video seminars and more. I've registered for it and it's an amazing resource for those just starting out and others who have years of experience under their belts. The cost?

None. Yup, totally free!

Jeremy Palmer has done it again! :wink:

You can register at http://www.theblackinkproject.com/index.php

Regards,

Tony
Oregon Coast Guy

I feel guilty...

Postby Martin M. » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:34 pm

Jeremy Palmer's Black Ink Project is so amazing that I feel guilty taking it for free!

I am new to affiliate marketing and I totally lucked out to find his course and book just as I am starting out.

He is a first rate guy!

The least we can do to thank Jeremy after taking his course is to TAKE ACTION and use his experience and generosity to improve our business online.

Regards,

Martin
Martin M.
Elite Member

Postby Al Smith » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:44 pm

Hi Tony,

Thanks for posting that information.

I know I can use it and I'm sure that many others can take advantage of it also.

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby Al Smith » Sat Jun 14, 2008 10:47 pm

Hi Martin,

Welcome to the forum.

Glad to see that you have already gained some value from being here.

I could spend all day rooting through this place and still never come up with everything it has to offer. Lots of good stuff here.

Happy to "meet" you guys.

Talk to you later.

Al
Al Smith
Elite Member

Postby claycath » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:14 pm

Looking at the schedule, it looks like this session is almost over. Is Jeremy going to offer it again?
claycath
Elite Member

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:25 pm

Oregon Coast Guy

Postby claycath » Thu Jun 19, 2008 9:30 pm

claycath
Elite Member

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics