[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Recommend Newbie IM Ebook That Costs Money! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Recommend Newbie IM Ebook That Costs Money!

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Recommend Newbie IM Ebook That Costs Money!

Postby LaneLester » Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:07 am

I recently purchased a small monthly newspaper (5,000 copies) that is distributed free of charge at stores in four counties near my home in rural Georgia (USA). I plan to advertise selected ebooks (and other stuff?) in space not taken by local advertisers.

I would like to include an ad for people interested in the possibilities of Internet marketing. Just because I was such a failure at it doesn't mean that everyone else has to be! But I want to offer an ebook (or whatever) that will provide some real value, not one of the get-rich-quick deals. I think something's needed that assumes no IM knowledge on the part of the reader.

So, do you know the real title and source for something like "How to Make Money Slowly and Surely on the Internet"? That sells for a reasonable price and has a good affiliate program?

Lane
LaneLester

Postby theuniek1 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:32 pm

Hey Lane,
Congrats on the new acquisition.

I'd recommend the by Rosalind Gardner.

It's an oldie, but a goody. Solid information (she's kept it updated regularly and it is filled with a nice blue print for people to follow, even those new to the internet marketing world), reasonable cost and has a 50/50 split affiliate commission.

HTH,
~ Teli

P.S. Yes, that's my aff link by the way. :D
Last edited by theuniek1 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theuniek1

Postby theuniek1 » Thu Apr 17, 2008 3:39 pm

Just thought about another one -- I'd also recommend the book. It's not as step by step as SAH, but it's a nice quick read with good information on setting up mini sites. It would be more in the advanced beginner category, though.

~ Teli
Last edited by theuniek1 on Sun Jul 31, 2011 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
theuniek1

RE: Recommend Newbie IM Ebook That Costs Money!

Postby Amel » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:20 pm

Hello Lane,

I found your post by following Lynn updates on Twitter. I'm sure that the following resource will answer your needs.

So, here is an affiliate program with great eBooks that can be used by beginners internet marketers, local businesses, work at home moms and infopreneurs.

You'll find great eBooks by joining this affiliate program and promoting them on your local newspaper.

Here is an example of one of the eBook that you will be able to promote on your newspaper:

You can find it here http://tinyurl.com/68y5wc . This great eBook helps people brainstorm ideas, and choose the best one to create and sell an eBook online.

This eBook contain a great information for anyone who want to start selling online without a big investment at all. The information inside the eBook can be followed and implemented by anyone even if he or she don't know anything about Internet Marketing. The eBook is priced at only $49,95 and the Author offer a satisfaction guarantee.

So, with this eBook you learn how you can use all the knowledge you already have in your mind, package it and sell it.

I'm actually using it to write my own eBook which will be, hopefully released very soon!

It's really ''The Complete Infopreneur's ToolKit.

You'll also get with it a free 420-page eBook called "eBook SECRETS: How To Create & SELL Your Own Profitable eBooks On The Web",
by Ken Silver

''Ken Silver is an old hand at marketing, formally trained in it before going out on his own, and with a long history of off-line direct mail success.''

You will also discover 186 Places To Promote and Sell Your Information Product Online. This is useful because knowing how to promote your information product is the single most important skill for successfully generating sales.

You'll get detailed descriptions and strategies for using other people's online bookstores, newsletters, e-book publishers, discussion groups and other infoproduct-specific resources to light your promotional fire!

Also, you'll find in the eBook what they call The Online Infoseller's Jump Start Kit. it's an organized collection of planning tools and reminders like:

* comprehensive checklists for designing Web sites, creating e-zines, and other information products
* Weekly Action Plans
* Master Marketing Module
* Weekly Progress Report Form
* templates, guides, and more.

Here is the link to this Complete Infopreneur's ToolKit: http://tinyurl.com/68y5wc

Here is another eBook that you may also promote to sale on your newspaper: You can find it here: http://tinyurl.com/586v2c

This eBook teach people the e-persuasion it's sold at only $29,95. They will learn how they can make the most productive use of words, words that address the needs and wants of their customers.

Learn more about the affiliate program here: http://tinyurl.com/4fggb2 when you join by using this link you'll be on my team!

Hope this will help! Please Lane, fell free to contact me if you have any questions or comments. Thanks.
Amel
Elite Member

Ewen Chia Is A Safe Bet

Postby kimi » Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:59 am

kimi

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics