[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - PDF File • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

PDF File

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

PDF File

Postby Jyoti » Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:24 am

Hi Everyone

Please let me know how to convert PDF file into word.

Thanks
:)

http://www.earn150k.biz/ajapromoters/
Jyoti

Postby shri » Thu Feb 07, 2008 8:13 am

Hi jyoti,

I always did other war round. word - pdf.
But a search on google resulted in floods of websites offering freeware, or software for sale with trial downloads. check it out.

:) shri
shri

PDF To Word

Postby kimi » Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:49 pm

Hi Jyoti,

I use a tool called Nitro PDF, it does the very thing you are after plus other cool things. For instance I have used it to create a brandable ebook filled with my affiliate links. That allowed me to do a bit of viral marketing. it's a tad expensive at $99 but you can get a 14 free trial.

Just go to google and search for Nitro PDF.

Regards

Kimi
kimi

Postby KansasDragon » Mon Mar 24, 2008 11:58 pm

Hmmm, I always wonder when someone asks that question in my computer consulting business, and the answer is usually they are trying to violate copyright laws and take portions out of someone else's PDF files.

If you don't own the PDF file, and it's not in the public domain, then you should NOT be reversing their creation process to get their content. Hopefully that's not your intent.

You can also print the file, then scan it using an OCR program that comes with most scanners, and it will convert into Word.
KansasDragon

Postby kirkward » Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:54 am

kirkward
Elite Member

Postby mellymom3 » Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:01 am

Jyoti

I don't know if you have found the means to convert your pdf into a word document yet, as it has been a bit since you first posted this.

I use a cool free online resource

This service has been a life saver to me and my business as I create quite the few files, lessons and ebooks that need to be converted.

Let me know if you like it. All they ask is if you will link to them in exchange for the free service. Sounds like a deal to me. No?!

To your success! :D
mellymom3

Postby karynsolo » Mon Apr 07, 2008 1:40 pm

karynsolo

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics