[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Online Business Models & Work At Home Ideas • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Online Business Models & Work At Home Ideas

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Online Business Models & Work At Home Ideas

Postby chennue » Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

Like I mentioned in my introduction. I am really interested in work at home information and realistic possibilities of breaking into the market. As a result, I have been doing a tremendous amount of research and finding only what I would describe as scams.

As a result, I decided that joining forums with experience group members is the perfect way to verify the credibility of the information I come across.

Hence, I’m doing some research and came across what I thought was an article link. However, as it turns out, it is actually a link to a site that offers links to information about 12 different business ideas. Exactly what I was looking for, having no knowledge of the industry and wanting to get into it.

I found this information extremely helpful, especially if you are really interested in the meat of the matter.

At least, now I know that some businesses a work at home mom, like myself, can consider are a direct sales business, a Santa letter business, a bookkeeping business, a greeting card business, a proofreading business, an internet research business, selling stuff on Ebay, writing for pay, a virtual assistant business, a candy wrapper business, medical transcriptionist, transcriptions, or a mystery shopper.

Believe me; this page gave me great ideas for all these business.

Some of them I am really interested in, while others don’t seem to suit what I want. But it was nice to get the kind of information that a beginner like me needs.

If anyone’s interested in this information resource, you can find it at http://www.internetbasedmoms.com/m/momstalkbiz.html .

I hope this information is helpful to others in the forum.

In addition, if anyone in this forum has experience with any one of the business I listed above I would really appreciate some inside expertise as well.
chennue

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:00 am

I know the ladies that manage that site, and many of them are also members here at SSWT, so you are in good hands with them ;)

To add to that, I have a page on my blog that my interest you as well:

http://www.clicknewz.com/411/work-at-ho ... rtunities/

In addition to listing the various opportunities, I say on that page: "each successful online business is as unique as the person behind it. You really do need to sit down with someone and map out the ideal work at home opportunity - the one that will work best for you."

If you'd like to start a new topic here in the Getting Started section, we could work on that together - figuring out which options might appeal to you most, and what would work best for you as a business model.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:01 am

p.s. I changed the title of your thread here so that other people could easily see what it was about when scanning through this forum ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics