[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Lynn please Help me to get started • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Lynn please Help me to get started

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Lynn please Help me to get started

Postby papman_bizz » Fri Dec 07, 2007 1:42 am

Hi Lynn

I have gone through your free-easy-lazy method and most of the posts in your blog.

I am dying to start my venture ...Right Now.

I love affiliate marketing and want to promote products of merchants.But one problem is that I don't have any website till now.I am only doing forum posts with signature link ---and those are very Honest product I sould say.
Also trying some article to be posted in directories. That is exactly it I am doing these days.

Even I am getting my list building by doing that.Only by doing that.But I think I need to speed up so that I can earn some money.
(Money is in the list, so I'm trying to Build List & Trust=Sell=Money)

I want to ask you some questions and please answer those in detail.

1> Only through Free-wordpress blog can I run my affiliate campaign? (I don't have enough money to spend-even for domain name, right now)

2>Will free-self hosted-wordpress blog create any problem to add usefull plugins like( Treat me coffee/buy me beer) ?

3>Can I implement your Free-easy-lazy method for my blog from nothing to highly SEO and Keyword optimized blog ?

4> How do I know that a product I might feel good , really delivers the quality ? Because you told us that add the term Affiliate to your keyphrase and google it.Suppose I find some aff. programms but then what about the reliablity of their product and themselves ?

5> If I find some sources for my Niche Content ideas from wickepedia or from somewhere else you mentioned.And if I blend 5-6 good content into my own content , will Google ban me in charge of duplicating ?

After I get success in that I will do follow your method to keep profits from Niche website like (buy movie ticketstonight.com) to do that i need to earn some money to run mini-sites and host that.

Please Please GUIDE ME. Thank you for your valuable Time , Lynn.
Looking forroward to get your Next free Webinar.

Thank you
Manidip chakraborty(papman)

Use The Power Of Road To Financial Freedom. This is No Brainer!

papman_bizz

Re: Lynn please Help me to get started

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Dec 07, 2007 8:19 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby JosephRatliff » Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:29 pm

I might suggest that Blogger offers a little more room for commercial blogs. I do say a little more room.

Manidip, you are limiting yourself a little here, but it can be done, you are going to have to work very hard to start this way though.
JosephRatliff
Elite Member

Postby AlexNewell » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:36 am

Hi Manidip,

Looks like you have the keenness and motivation to succeed online!

With a low budget or no budget you have to concentrate on what will work like article marketing

Pick a niche where you can write easily and pick a hobby or interest of yours that lots of other people care about. Stay away from the "make money"niche

Have you seen the site by Travis Sago? It may be just what you need right now...http://www.bummarketingmethod.com/

All The Best

Alex :D
AlexNewell
Elite Member

Postby atultanna88 » Mon Jul 07, 2008 4:45 am

Hi Alex

Bummarketing sounds very simple but more important is unique content. I have to tried that but not very successful since it all amounts to duplicate content.We dont have exceptionally good article rewriters which can convert existing PLR articles into multiple unique articles.
atultanna88

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jul 07, 2008 8:57 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics