[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How To Get The Most Out Of Wordtracker Experts - Beginner • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How To Get The Most Out Of Wordtracker Experts - Beginner

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

How To Get The Most Out Of Wordtracker Experts - Beginner

Postby edwinnyc » Thu Sep 20, 2007 5:20 pm

Using wordtracker paid version again, last time I used it had problems using it! Plenty of documentation, been there and done that and still not clear yet on how to best utilize it.

If you are an expert, experienced medium level or advanced user we can use your help, if you are a beginner we can learn together with me a newbie as well. We should all learn alot from this for those who may decide to participate, hope I get at least 1-10 people to join in on this WT ...........SSWT Tutorial Discussion!

You will need an account to participate in the full paid version to maximize your learning.

It can be maybe worthwhile to get a paid version to maximize your learning I signed for wordtracker through ...lynn - sswt webmaster, she can provide a the link she provided to me for wordtracker signup form.

we can learn:

1: How best to mazimize the use of WT, without wasting costly time and money in learning how to use it, which is what I will be experiencing as I learn how to use it, it will be costing me money to learn how to use it, but as long as I and you can learn quicker together then we can minimize expenses and maximize productivity | profits in learning how best to use and get going with it quickly.

If you are a beginner like me and wish to participate in this discussion, lynn, the webmaster of SSWT has a link she can provide to you to sign up for wordtracker, why not help support this forum by supporting lynn, keep it in the family sort of speak if you will...

2: Find possibly new ways how to use it for research and seo purposes

3) Advantages of using WT vs other free tools or how can one use wt in combo with other free kw research tools.

4) What other tools, that are not kw researh related, that can be can be used in combination with wordtracker to maximize wordtracker

I already wasted hours today and I believe which I did not know or not sure of that you have only 12 hours in the day to play with it, I had it on and was reading, so I ate up my time and when I got around to it, I had only 5 hours left ...any feedback on this is this the case anyone who has used it before

SO BEWARE... do not log in until you have done your reading or ready to jump and start playing with, lets say you sign and then leave outside to take care of some stuff you spend the whole day out, 91/2 hours went by and now you come home to resume work, you may have only 21/2 to work with and no more till the next day, I believe this is the case any feedback or I will have to contact support .

Any feedback on how best to start using wordtracker paid version:

1) WT FEATURES BELOW HOW BEST TO USE EACH OF THEM, and give examples since it is easier to grasp concepts with examples for me and I imagine most others as well.

keyword universe
keyword researcher
full search
keyword projects

2) WT PROVIDES RELATED TERMS WHICH OF THE FEATURES PROVIDE RELATED TERMS AND WHERE DOES IT GET ITS DATA FROM FOR RELATED TERMS DOES IT GO TO DICTIONARY ONLINE FOR RELATED TERMS

3) keyword universe feature..brings this page up ..look below

4) these numbers below means what in the millions, billions, thousands...
Keyword (?) Count (?) Predict (?) Dig (?)
happy birthday 5579 9840
birthday 2899 5113

Related Keywords

Please scroll down for a general list of keywords and phrases related to 'birthday' .

(Note: If you do not wish to see any adult terms in your results, please click on the filter at the bottom of the screen).

Enter your search term below

Lateral Thesaurus (?)

Bottom of keyword universe page it says choose database with 5 options - hey what does all this mambo jumbo mean and I do not mean dancing to mambo (or salsa ) which i do dance to and love it when I have the time....lol.....lol

1-compressed

2-simple

3-exact

4-precise

5-overture
Last edited by edwinnyc on Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
edwinnyc

12 hour limitation per day...

Postby edwinnyc » Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:47 pm

edwinnyc

12 hr limitation seems to reset

Postby edwinnyc » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:20 pm

edwinnyc

Competing web page feature....fantastic

Postby edwinnyc » Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:24 pm

edwinnyc

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:46 am

I use WordTracker on a daily basis, but I'm no WordTracker expert 8)

I'd venture to guess you'll get the most out of WT's own documentation, between guides & help files.

This is the SSWT link to the Free Keywords Tool by WordTracker, for anyone interested:

:arrow:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Having trouble with saving feature

Postby edwinnyc » Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:17 pm

edwinnyc

Re: Having trouble with saving feature

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:27 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

It has a save projects feature....

Postby edwinnyc » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:29 am

hi lynn, buenos dias.....:>)

This feature allows one to save 7 projects, on KW you have researched, this is where I am having some problems have to revierw the documentation again.

Currently when I run a new kw it brings up results from the last one, so this frustrates me, and I do a reset clear it out, and do not understand yet how to save and keep working without deleting stuff in order to keep working.

It will save these results even if discontinue subscription, I believe for 6 months.

Do not really know quite yet how to maximize the use of this feature, right now more of a pain to me since it is causing problems for me.

Staying home this morning, I am going to wrestle with wordtracker this morning...lol

Currently trying to figure it out...

It allows you o
edwinnyc

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:53 am

Do they offer support, or an email address, where you can get help on that feature?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Still in the discovery stage of WT Paid Version....

Postby edwinnyc » Tue Sep 25, 2007 6:54 am

I am running back and forth between free versions to speed things up, for me since it runs a little slow.

Have heard to start with comprehensive feature 1st and was told by support to start with keyword universe, still confused on this, not quite sure on these options and reasons for starting with one over the other.

Have discoverd that one can set certain things to shoot for mispellings, upper | lower case variations, but do not have a handle on this yet.
edwinnyc

Lynn yes they do..and

Postby edwinnyc » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:09 am

Lynn yes they do..and waiting on a response! I bombarded them with questions, not sure if they are as forgiving as you with me...if you know what I mean...lol...lol ... :lol:

Not sure yet on their response time, still evaluating this! Have to be patient and understanding but for how long is the question...more shall be revealed.
edwinnyc

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 25, 2007 8:17 am

Try to be as clear and direct as possible when submitting questions, to get a faster response. And group related questions together in one ticket instead of sending multiple support requests with similar questions.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Hummm

Postby edwinnyc » Wed Sep 26, 2007 8:57 am

edwinnyc

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics