[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - New To Internet Marketing? Start here. • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

New To Internet Marketing? Start here.

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Getting Started

Postby RJ Smith » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:20 pm

THANK YOU VERY MUCH Lynn. I will definitely be visiting the Intro to the Introductions, cuz I need ALL THE HELP I can get. I've been online ALL day today, for hours, trying to figure things out; trying to 'get' started. At times I get so overwhelmed with all the info, I just want to cry.

But, I've already decided I WON'T GIVE UP. I'm GOING TO DO THIS!

I will also, hopefully tomorrow Lynn, be purchasing your Easy 7 Step Fast Cash Strategy. I have found a few Affiliate products from Clickbank I want to promote; it's just figuring out now HOW to set it up.

And I can't wait for the next Webinar. I'm a HUNGRY STUDENT!

Warmest Regards...RJ

OH, how do you put up a pic on here. Figured I might as well share my 'ugly mug' with everyone, lol.
RJ Smith

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:52 pm

Hey RJ,

If you have a picture of yourself online somewhere, you can use the link to it in your Profile here. Just click the profile link at the top of the page (under the main header) and look for the field that asks for your photo URL (that means link). If you dont already have a picture of yourself online somewhere, just send it to me via email as an attachment and I will add it for you. Just be sure to include your forum username in that email so I can do that for you.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Easy 7 Step Fast Cash Strategy

Postby RJ Smith » Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:18 am

RJ Smith

Easy 7 Step Cash Strategy

Postby RJ Smith » Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:56 pm

Hi Lynn: Don't mean to bother you again, but I just wanted to ask how soon I will receive the ebook "7 Steps"? I haven't got it yet. Also Lynn, I forgot to include my Forum Name, which is just: RJ Smith.

I hope to receive your ebook tomorrow, so I can dig in and read it. I still can't find that link you mentioned, in my Profile, or I would have already posted my pic. So I guess Lynn, you'll have to do it, lol.

Many thanks.....RJ
RJ Smith

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Apr 05, 2008 11:41 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

ebook

Postby auntiej » Sun Jun 22, 2008 7:48 pm

How do I get this Ebook for noobs? Can I pick it up from this site or do I need to go and get it of the internet? How benificial will this ebook be in getting me started?
auntiej

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 26, 2008 1:53 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby rohini » Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:11 am

hi first thanks for the posting the url which is really useful. now i have started to earn using internet this is because of the help provided by the books which i downloaded from the link which you have provided

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:35 am

Excellent! That's what we love to hear ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lucidboomer » Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:00 pm

Lucidboomer

Review of Ebook

Postby wealth10k » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:28 am

wealth10k

Re: Review of Ebook

Postby Lucidboomer » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:01 am

Lucidboomer

Postby tknoppe » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:37 pm

tknoppe
Elite Member

"You don't have to get it right but get it going"

Postby DanRosback » Tue May 12, 2009 11:22 pm

Hi, I just wanted to let you know that I think almost every internet marketer gets information overload when they are new. There are so many ways you can started making money online, but you have to just get started at some point. It actually takes work, here's any idea. Search online for money making affiliate review sites. Take notes on what you like about five different websites you visit. Now model those sites, not copy, take note of what you like and make it even better.

Second idea on how to stop information overload, take action and get started. Do you have a product or affiliate product. No, then pick one. Do you have a website? No, then make one. If you don't know how to build one, then get one with easy to fill in templates. Do you have a blog? No, then get one. Do you have an autoresponder to collect emails? No, then get one. Have you written one article to post on your blog? No, then do it. Make a plan to get it done, "you don't have to get it right you just have to get it going" is what my mentor used to say.
DanRosback

Postby KarenMcG » Wed May 13, 2009 7:25 pm

Hi DanRosback

Welcome to the SSWT.

Wow, wow! Thank you for the really great introduction.

You really said a mouthful! All such useful information. It's nice to have it all in one place.

Karen
KarenMcG
Elite Member

PreviousNext

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics