This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Can you start an online biz with just $100?

Newbies are welcome! Join us here to discuss anything related to getting started with your first eBiz - or even a new eBiz model. From ideas to implementation. If you've got questions, ask them here! -- NOTE: topics in this section may get moved to more appropriate categories at some point. If you are unsure where to post your question, feel free to post it here!

Moderators: angienewton, Al Smith, tknoppe, terrapin719, lisamariemary

Re: Money vs. Value

Postby tjensen13 » Mon Apr 20, 2009 10:53 am

Reading this thread has really motivated me to keep building up slowly. When I look at my accomplishments on a day-to-day basis, they can seem insignificant. But looking back over the months, it all adds up and paints a completely different picture.

sserbanro wrote:Why do we enter business? Because WE BELIVE WE CAN MAKE IT BETTER. Money only comes AFTER.

I agree with this, it's the value that we seek, and the income just validates that the value is perceived by the customer. If it were only about money, then there are far less riskier ways to obtain that goal without all the risk involved in starting your own business.
tjensen13

Postby angienewton » Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:27 pm

Glad you found some motivation through here today.

Happy Monday!
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby salesco » Sat Apr 25, 2009 10:10 am

One hundred seems a bit low as there are costs but you can start an online business for very little. The problem is that to make it big enough to make a living, you will need to buy tools.
salesco

Previous

Return to Getting Started - Learning the Basics