[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Have you ever noticed this in your Adobe Reader? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Have you ever noticed this in your Adobe Reader?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Have you ever noticed this in your Adobe Reader?

Postby ChristyK » Sun Jan 22, 2006 7:29 pm

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby NetDebut » Sun Feb 05, 2006 12:49 am

Hi Christy,

If you want even more space out of your browsers/windows, you can simply press F11 and it should expand it to full view. Well, I'm using a windows OS not Mac - so I wouldn't know if it's the same for Mac's.
NetDebut

Postby ChristyK » Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:06 am

Thanks, Kevin. I mentioned that in the post above. :wink:
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby NetDebut » Sun Feb 05, 2006 5:08 am

Hi Christy,

LOL, sorry, I was kind of in a hurry when I went through this forum and was just posting to a few comments. I quickly read over yours and obviously overlooked that you already mentioned the F11 key. I've just known it for a while and thought I mentioned it. Excuse my mistake.
NetDebut

Return to Home Office Talk