[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Ways to Make Money on eBay • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Ways to Make Money on eBay

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby 83camaro » Sat Jan 07, 2006 1:51 am

Marketing - What Not To Do.

Can't believe people actually do this.
83camaro

Postby bookscanning.com » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:10 am

bookscanning.com

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:41 am

My apologies - I deleted the original message (spam) and didnt realize there was a reply below it. I'm sure that was confusing!

:? :oops:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby 83camaro » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:48 am

I shouldn't have replied to it anyway... just made me mad..

A forum like this starts CAREERS for people... and you get that...
83camaro

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 10, 2006 8:44 pm

I dont blame you - it really aggravates me to no end :roll:

In fact, this past week or so has been maddening with all of the 'adult' spam - and it was posted quicker than I could delete it! Of course, none of it stuck around long, so it was pointless for them - and a waste of time for us both. Glad I finally got that stopped (for now at least)!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Home Office Talk