[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - what's your work week? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

what's your work week?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby Alan Petersen » Wed Oct 25, 2006 1:56 pm

I still have my day job so that's about 50 hours per week M-F. Then I take time to work out after work since health is important to me so I don't get to the Internet work until around 8-10 PM and I work on that until 1-2 AM then during the day on Sat-Sun as needed. So it's a lot of hours but I like it so I don't mind it, I can't wait till I can ditch the corporate job and leave my cube behind….I'm getting close! :D
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby networkmom » Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:09 pm

networkmom

Postby athomemom » Mon Jul 09, 2007 6:55 am

It depends on my kids. On a good day, I work about 8-10 hours. On a bad day, I´m lucky to get in 2 hours! Normally, my 2 month old wakes me up at 4 am and that is when I get up to work.
athomemom

Tougher than it looks...

Postby Mark P. » Tue Jul 17, 2007 11:05 am

I appreciate the fact that I am able to work full time from home. Yes, I am very grateful. I have 3 pre-school kids who go to the babysitter 3 days a week which theoretically will give me 3 weekdays and maybe 1 weekend day for my business. UH UH! The distractions of all the things that need to be accomplished around the home is enough to knock any homebased entrepreneur of their feet. The days I would expect to work and get things accomplished are riddled with day to day chores.
I end up working from the time my wife gets home, about 5:00pm until 2:00AM.
By Winter I hope to get a housekeeper. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, wish me luck :lol:
Mark P.

Previous

Return to Home Office Talk