[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Does anyone have a written routine they follow? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Does anyone have a written routine they follow?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby kdwells » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:20 pm

I keep a routine of sorts on my customized start page. The routine part of it includes a list of links for forums and networks I need to visit, my advertising schedule links, my finance and business links, etc. Each day I can just start going down the list, one by one, until I'm done with that row.
kdwells

vision

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:08 pm

When my vision is very clear, when I have removed all big tolerations from my life, it becomes easier for me to keep on schedule.
ElevatingYourBusiness

Postby mvmc » Sat Jan 22, 2005 11:35 am

I try to write down what I need to get done on a weekly basis and update it every morning (just in case I didn't do enough the day before, which happens a lot) Sometimes I get stuck with most of my work at the end of the week, I am doing that right now... I have too many hours to work and not enough time to do them I will be up half the night tonight and tomorrow night too just so I can get it all done. AND I KNOW BETTER! :oops: :x
mvmc

Postby WatkinsWAHM » Fri Feb 04, 2005 11:17 pm

WatkinsWAHM

Postby NitaB » Sat Feb 05, 2005 9:23 am

NitaB

Previous

Return to Home Office Talk