[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What would you buy on the internet? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What would you buy on the internet?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby Gord Young » Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:49 pm

Would you buy costumes on the internet?

Here is a link that online shoppers will love...Online TV

I learned of this through Brad Fallon (stomping the search engines guy) so perhaps you've seen this if you subscribe to his newsletter.

http://www.buycostumes.tv
Gord Young
Elite Member

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Sat Oct 15, 2005 9:35 pm

Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby neverlandmall » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:07 pm

neverlandmall

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Sat Oct 15, 2005 11:25 pm

Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby terri seymour » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:04 pm

terri seymour

Postby neverlandmall » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:17 pm

I LOVE buying groceries on-line. It is so convenient. The nicest thing to me is that my Albertsons.com site stores my list, so when I need to shop, I just add the list to the cart and purchase! It's too hard for me to shop with the 2 year old & the teenagers want everything they see. The con's with grocery ordering is you seem to get the stuff that is going to expire the quickest & occassionaly the substitute an item that you don't really want.
neverlandmall

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:18 pm

I really despise my trips to the local grocery... does anyone have any recommendations for a good site to use to order groceries online - or do you have to have a local site/service set up in your area for this?

I'm definitely willing to give it a shot ;) At least for the main items!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby neverlandmall » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:23 pm

I use Albertsons.com. You can even enter your Albertsons Card. They also give 5% off if you get your groceries delivered midweek.
neverlandmall

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Oct 24, 2005 5:29 pm

Hmm we dont have an Albertson's...

Any other options for ordering groceries online :?:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby witness4him » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:26 pm

For frozen goods Shwans has been a mainstay since long before the interenet. You can check on the website and see if they are in your area.
www.shwans.com They offer a lot more than they used to.
One grocery store in our area (Virginia) does not deliver but you can order everything online and it's ready to pick up when you get there--within 7 minutes from the time you arrive -- (this is to allow for cold or frozen items they have to keep cold untill you get there. They have an express checkout for those people. The down side, right now you pay and extra 5% for the service.
Pete
witness4him

Postby witness4him » Tue Feb 14, 2006 6:35 pm

Opppssss. That should be SCHWANS www.schwans.com

There isn't a way to edit a posted message on this board is there?

Peter
witness4him

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:38 pm

If you look to the top right of each post you make, you should see buttons that say "quote", "edit", etc. Click the Edit button there to the top right of the post you want to make changes to...

Let me know if you dont see it for some reason.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

There's nothing I wouldn't buy online

Postby Mary Mac » Mon Feb 20, 2006 9:04 pm

Mary Mac

Postby neverlandmall » Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:11 pm

When you shopped online, did you use a general search engine or a store finder like Amazon, Bizrate, Shopping.com, Froogle etc?
neverlandmall

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Feb 21, 2006 7:12 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Home Office Talk