[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - attention SCAMMERS !!! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

attention SCAMMERS !!!

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

attention SCAMMERS !!!

Postby james_53 » Wed Jul 13, 2005 6:36 am

ATTENTION – SCAMMERS!!!

Today we`ll tell you:
1. How impudent scammers swindle $150 out of people or even more.’
2. How to make fools of scammers and earn $50 (e-gold).

THEME 1. A Story of a Victim.

Hi, everyone! I`d like to tell you how I was made fool of and lost $150.
I found an article on the web which said something like that, “There is a
magic e-gold account at a e-gold system, and everything you send there,
will return to you multiplied by three!!! Any sum! If you send a thousand,
you`ll get three, etc.”

I didn`t believe, but sent a dollar to check. In some 5 hours I checked
my e-gold account and found a $3 order! I was astonished. Then I sent one
more dollar. The result was the same. Then I sent $5 and got $15.
Encouraged, I sent everything I had, something like $150… You can guess,
what happened next, I suppose. Nobody sent me $450, and I bid farewell to my $150…

The system of work is simple. No one send much at once, so they give
money to attract people, to encourage them send more. Losing $7, they
got $150 … Surfing the net, I found many articles of this type and, however
strange it may seem, the purse numbers were very often the same.

Summing up, I`d like to say, if you are careful and accurate, you can send
small sums (they accept any sums, even cents starting from $3.32), you can
always get 3 times more. They have a special program, which shows who sent
orders and the sum total to stop in time.

They NEVER take sums les than $16,6. They can do it only in case you
send it 4 times in a row from one and the same purse. So, sending $16,6,
you`ll get $49,8 anyway, as the sum is trifling, and they`ll be waiting for you
to send more. Also they don`t take sums of $50 and less sent once.

If you accurately send small sums from different purses, you can cheat them.
They don`t see the money orders themselves, the special program does it for
them, which makes cheating much easier.

THEME 2. How to Cheat the Scammers and Earn up to $50.

You can register, say, 5 accounts, keep sending little sums and always
be at an advantage. Now I earn about $500 per month (you can make even
more). These are not millions, but that`s more or less stable income.
There are scores (may be even hundreds) thousands on those account, and it
drives me mad how they scam people, that`s why I think they must be ruined.
Sooner or later they will see they are losing money and they`ll change the system
of work, that`s why we are to hurry up to skim the cream.

As for me, every week I send 4 money orders $16,6 each to e-gold # 2247101 (topic “re”)
and about 10 $3.32 each to these account (so, if you don`t have enough money at the first
stage, you may keep sending $3.32 unless you have gained $16,6 which is the maximum
sum, or they may stop it), and I always get the tripled sums back. After a month I change
e-gold account and go on doing the same.

Well, I told you what I wanted to. Now it`s up to you to decide …
james_53

Postby SebastianSerg » Thu Jul 14, 2005 4:12 pm

Valuable info :lol:
SebastianSerg

Postby MarketingSyndrome » Thu Jul 14, 2005 5:11 pm

MarketingSyndrome

E-Gold

Postby karynsolo » Mon Mar 20, 2006 10:57 pm

E-gold and others like it are what is called HYIP these are scams that never should be made light of, I deal with victims of these scams, I refuse to open hosting accounts for those running these scams and I report the scammers to the authorities.

Though scamming a scammer may seem like fun, you have to realize the caliber of person behind these cons, and these people are not nice, have no value on human life and have demonstrated increasing violent tendancies. They are not starting to follow through with threats.

Please be VERY careful in playing any sort of games with people like this, it simply is not worth risking your safety or that of your loved ones.
karynsolo

Return to Home Office Talk