[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - workin in the carport blues • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

workin in the carport blues

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

workin in the carport blues

Postby robert adams » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:27 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby americanwahm » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:39 am

americanwahm
Elite Member

Postby robert adams » Fri Aug 29, 2003 11:52 am

robert adams
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Aug 29, 2003 2:26 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby robert adams » Fri Aug 29, 2003 5:29 pm

Thanks Lynn, yep it is kinda cool. I have a very large family. We have always been very close. However, theses trips with mom are sure nice, even in the small confines of a motorhome.She and I have always got along great, so travelling together is not a problem.

Now my brother is a different story. HE and mom went on a vacation together last year and were hardly speaking to each other when they got back. :lol:

As an example of my first post here;
Just today, mom wanted me to come look at her work on her website. She said it is ready to be uploaded, do it for me.
I had to redo most of her links and a few other edits. While working on that, my sister comes in with problems with her mailing list. Fixed that for her and now back to mom's.
I haven't even thought about my stuff yet today.

I'm having so much fun, ain't life wunderful?

Really, I must enjoy it, or I would do something else.
One of the main things I've learned is that we only do what we want to do.
once more: We only do what we want to do!

I know, most people say they have to do what they do. Well, it just aint so.
Think about it.
You always have a choice.

There I go again on my soapbox. I gotta get back to work,
seeya,
robert
robert adams
Elite Member

Postby James Mann » Sat Aug 30, 2003 7:11 am

James Mann

Return to Home Office Talk