[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Great new section! • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Great new section!

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Sat Aug 30, 2003 8:55 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Anita DeFrank » Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:10 am

Anita DeFrank

Postby Tam » Sun Aug 31, 2003 12:33 am

Tam

Postby The Great Gordino » Sun Aug 31, 2003 1:20 pm

The Great Gordino

Postby karadawn » Sun Aug 31, 2003 3:16 pm

karadawn

Postby Lynn Terry » Sun Aug 31, 2003 3:54 pm

So true... I miss my babies being babies :cry:

Little Annie on my hip at the shop... landing deals on the phone while changing diapers... reading marketing & general business books while rocking her to sleep, or rubbing Zacks back while he fell asleep at night... those are good memories. I remember trying to do the accounting while Ann Marie sat on my lap during a fussy teething phase... LOL - she kept banging the keys and then looking around at me with that silly grin. I finally gave up getting the data in :roll: LOL but now that I look back... those are some of the best memories.

My children are almost 7 & 12 now. Ann Marie has a keyboard and cordless phone, and its hilarious to watch her "play office" here beside me after school :P The thing that cracks me up the most is the things she has obviously picked up from ME - too funny. Zack (my oldest) will often help me if anything - he'll scan in 30 photos for example, resize them, name them and save them, then zip them up and have it ready for me to use with the current project. He has had several little online projects of his own over the past year or two... for fun only, not for profit. I agreed to teach him e-biz & internet marketing when he turns 13 and let him start his first "for profit" project. He's helped me out enough for me to know that he's almost ready... and definitely interested. And I'd much rather teach him this trade than have him out mowing yards or delivering papers ;)

I like to think I'm raising two "little entrepreneurs" - but if they turn out to be school teachers or truck drivers... I'll be just as proud. They're still my little babies - even if Zack has his first "real" girlfriend and Ann Marie is off riding motorcycles with her Daddy {sigh}
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby karadawn » Sun Aug 31, 2003 4:31 pm

Awwwww that is so sweet! All of it :D

It just doesn't seem possible you have a 12 yr old.......but then I can't believe my "little" cousin just got his licence last week. He mows my yard for me and it was weird to see him drive himself here. :shock: He's only 6 years yonger than me, but still. Waite a minute, that makes me 22! :shock:
karadawn

Postby WAHumor » Tue Sep 02, 2003 4:23 pm

Funny you should mention that, Kara...

There IS a www.WAHD.com in the works, but it ain't me!

I just might have to write that "work at home etiquette" article myself. Any more input on that one?

Reminder to self: If you list Kara on Yahoo IM, DON'T contact her about the weather...

But I might anyway...You're neato!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Thu Sep 04, 2003 12:15 pm

Jennifer Hadorn

Postby karadawn » Thu Sep 04, 2003 5:48 pm

karadawn

A possible help tool for a schedule and cleaning!

Postby yesstyles » Tue Sep 09, 2003 7:18 am

yesstyles

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 10, 2003 12:02 am

I'd love to hear more about your experience with the FlyLady's methods! I tried it for a spell... but couldnt get past the "clean your sink" task :oops:

LOL :P

Do you ever listen to the FlyLady on ? Tons of fun ;) I think the best laugh I ever got over that was during Traci & Michelle's show... the lady comes back out of breath after the commercial break (because she was mopping the kitchen during the commercial! LOL) :lol:
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

The Mom Show

Postby yesstyles » Wed Sep 10, 2003 4:52 am

yesstyles

Postby karadawn » Wed Sep 10, 2003 9:46 am

karadawn

Previous

Return to Home Office Talk