[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Members In or Near Tennessee... • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Members In or Near Tennessee...

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Members In or Near Tennessee...

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Jun 15, 2005 11:18 am

I've been thinking that it would be great to get together with other local online business owners and internet marketers - specifically across the state of Tennessee (which is where I am located).

I've had the opportunity to meet several "locals" online lately - and I'm quite sure there are plenty more out there lurking in the shadows ;)

I'm thinking casual, book a conference room at a comfortable restaurant - maybe Ruby Tuesdays, Red Lobster, O'Charleys... that kind of thing. A simple 'wear jeans and bring your spouse along' type of get-together.

No charge, outside of the price of your meal - and no formalities. Just a good time, out with like-minded people, and an opportunity to meet and exchange ideas with each other. Just like "after hours" at the big events & seminars... without the seminars ;)

If you're in the TN area, and would like to join us for dinner & brainstorming on a Saturday afternoon or evening... Post here and let me know, or get in touch with me via email: Lynn@SelfStartersWeeklyTips.com

:arrow: Tentative Date: July 16th (Saturday) 3-4pm
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby ChristyK » Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:03 pm

I've been telling my husband for the past year or two that I want to move to TN. You've just given me another reason to want it more. :wink: But, alas, I'm still here tolerating the long winters of upstate NY.

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 16, 2005 1:34 pm

If you head this way, be sure to let me know! ;) :D
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby carrie » Thu Jun 16, 2005 4:22 pm

Oh, Lynn, I would love to join you...my husband and I are discussing our summer plans regarding heading back to Oklahoma for a few weeks, but I don't think I'd be able to wing it with two kids under the age of two. :(

It sounds like fun, and I encourage anyone who can make it to go. I really enjoyed meeting with you last summer in my cross-country travels. :wink:
carrie
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 16, 2005 7:47 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:21 pm

I'm only about 5 hours away from you, so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch to come for a visit. :)

If only it were in Memphis....
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Jun 20, 2005 11:50 pm

That would be terrific!

If you cant make it, we'll have to work on a West TN get-together ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Home Office Talk