[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Any good audio clips? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Any good audio clips?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Any good audio clips?

Postby MommyEnterprises » Mon Jun 13, 2005 11:21 pm

I got an MP3 play for Xmas but didnt open it until last night. I always wanted to but just procrastinated because I didnt want to have to figure out how it worked.

After reading a blog post by Lynn last night I got it out my MP3 player and found some clips on Lynns site to download.

So on my way in my car today, I was listening to some audio clips of Lynn. It was NEAT.

Anyone got any good internet marketing mp3 files to share?
MommyEnterprises

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jun 14, 2005 9:10 am

I assume you have all of these already, but I'll post them just in case:

I've also just added to the site (a free PDF download) and you can also get the MP3 (audio) version for just 29 bucks.

There is also an MP3 version of an older newsletter issue, which you can find here: http://www.selfstartersweeklytips.com/e ... online.pdf (the link to the MP3 is at the very beginning of that PDF file).

Enjoy!! My MP3 player should arrive this week... Just ordered it for my birthday last week, and looking forward to it!!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MommyEnterprises » Tue Jun 14, 2005 8:39 pm

Mine is really neat. I am glad I opened it up figured it out. I again was listening to some marketing clips in my car.
MommyEnterprises

Return to Home Office Talk