[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - WAHD • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

WAHD

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

WAHD

Postby VacationGuy » Sat Apr 02, 2005 12:07 pm

VacationGuy

Postby stephfoster » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:03 pm

stephfoster

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:48 pm

Congrats! Being at home is NICE.

Keep us posted as to how things are going... and of course, if there's any way we can help out ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby VacationGuy » Mon Apr 04, 2005 8:29 pm

I went in to clean out my office on Firday, so today was the first day at home.
I worked from seven to ten, and then took my daughter for a walk. I worked again until 4:45 and then took her to play with her cousins. The weather was beautiful, and the whole day went very well.

I'm going to have to learn to pace myself. It's easy to woork without taking any breaks becouse the computers are just sitting there calling me.

I feel very fortunate to stay home and work like this. It's close to my dream of have enough passive income to just play at work and do my hobbies as often as I want. Can I reach that goal in 5 years? We'll see.
VacationGuy

Return to Home Office Talk