[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - VoIP • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

VoIP

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

VoIP

Postby uniquelyyours » Wed Feb 02, 2005 2:47 pm

Anyone giving this a try, looks like one of the hot things going on this year. I am seeing more tv commericials on it. I will give a reivew when I get my service. I will get it free. Anyone using it now. thanks

Michelle
uniquelyyours

Postby DeadInToIt » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:18 pm

I've been in Telco for 7 years Michelle.

Hopefully you have a hi-speed cable connection to the Internet.

DSL just wont get if for VoIP.

If you want the low down from a seasoned vet, drop me a line through
the forum.
DeadInToIt

Postby Jennifer Hadorn » Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:56 am

We just signed up with AT&T CallVantage a couple of months ago. It's cheaper than Bell** service, but if the cable or electricity goes out.........so does the phone.

I like the fact that long distance is unlimited, but what I don't like is the limited amount of local numbers. Because we live in a rural area there were no numbers in our area code. We had to take a Birmingham number. It doesn't matter from our end because LD is free, but if our friends or family want to call us they are charged for a long distance phone call.

All in all it's ok. They were definitely EASIER to deal with than a regular phone company.
Jennifer Hadorn

Postby MilesBaker » Sat Feb 26, 2005 6:32 pm

MilesBaker

Postby uniquelyyours » Fri Mar 11, 2005 10:55 am

Hi All,

Yes Mike it is cable, I work for a big cable company its part of my benefits just wanted to know if other are moving over to it or not. I know people are joining like crazy here where I live since I hear about it all day since I am in the department setting up the installs just wanted to know if it is worth it.

Yes I know about the electric and no cable, no only that if the cable goes out you lose service as well at least here you do. thanks

M
uniquelyyours

Postby CorpRebel » Sat Apr 02, 2005 10:40 pm

CorpRebel

Voip info

Postby jwwith » Sun Apr 03, 2005 12:24 pm

jwwith

Postby uniquelyyours » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:16 am

Well I have the voip service, its good. Waiting to be able to port over my two main lines. Right now just have 1 line that my cable issue. They were not ready for porting over with the current carrier I am using which is still my company. This is the second go round with a phone service for them.

We are phrasing out the original service and will be moving those customers over by the end of the year. All in all I like the service. I have a cell phone for when the cable is out, I live in a good area so that should not be a major issue. thanks

M
uniquelyyours

Postby CorpRebel » Wed Jun 29, 2005 9:50 am

Hi All!

I finally took the "plunge" and went with Vonage around the end of April and all I can say is "I think it's GREAT!" I've had NO issues with it so far. I'm already saving about $60-$70 each month. Very few downsides to it.

AND lots of good options available, if needed. If you are in Canada or the U.S. it's an excellent deal.

Have A GREAT Week!

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)
CorpRebel

Postby NoCostGifts » Mon Jul 11, 2005 11:44 pm

I've had Vonage for about 3 months.

Setup was a breeze. Call quality is excellent. I recommend it 8)
NoCostGifts

Is there a VOIP service for DSL users?

Postby cheapazz » Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:22 pm

cheapazz

DSL VOIP

Postby apexbizsolutions » Mon Nov 07, 2005 1:42 pm

apexbizsolutions

Thanks apexbizsolutions

Postby cheapazz » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:27 pm

cheapazz

Postby adbullock » Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:09 am

adbullock