[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Good cellular plan? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Good cellular plan?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Good cellular plan?

Postby ChristyK » Fri Dec 10, 2004 7:43 pm

Anyone find and use a great cellular deal. Seems $40 per month for around 400 minutes is the standard? I'm thinking of moving away from Verizon but only if I can find a better plan.

Thanks!

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby PattyGale » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:40 am

I am with Nextel. I get 1000 "anytime" minute, which is basically 1000 daytime minutes., unlimited night and weekend minutes, no roaming charges and it's national plan, so there's no long distance fee.

I pay about $52 per month plus tax, which is a pretty good price. However, I've had one too many dropped calls on this plan and since my cell phone is my only phone, I doubt if I'll be renewing.

I used to have Sprint, and although their customer service was deplorable at that time, I never had a problem dropped calls. I can't say about their service or plans now as I honestly don't know.

Patty
PattyGale

Postby ChristyK » Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:03 pm

Yeah, I refuse to go back to Sprint. They have given me terrible service when I tried both cellular and land phone long distance with them.

Thanks for the feedback. :)

Christy
ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby CorpRebel » Mon Dec 13, 2004 6:19 pm

Hello,

You might want to check online for or as they seem to have some decent deals.

But I've been with Sprint PCS for about 5 years now with very few problems but I think their customer service has improved recently unlike the horrible service they were known for in past years. I just do everything on their website nowadays.

It's NOT the cost of the plans that get me ... It's ALL the blankety-blank taxes and "surcharges & fees" tacked on. I have a Sprint PCS plan with 700 "anytime" minutes (with unlimited weeknites (after 7) & weekends (day and nite) for $50/mo but after the taxes & "other" fees, it ends up like $63/mo. :evil:

Ain't communications technology wonderful? :roll:

By the way ... It looks as if Sprint is probably gonna merge with NexTel to form the third largest "wireless" company (after Verizon & Cingular). :wink:

Have A GREAT Week!

Rick Wilson aka CorpRebel 8)
CorpRebel

Postby kdwells » Tue Dec 21, 2004 5:18 pm

Personally I prefer Alltel. Excellent customer service, reasonable rates, AWESOME reception range, and lots of great features. The phones they offer are quite nice too!

I finally fired Cellular One after 4.5 years.
kdwells

Postby ChristyK » Tue Dec 21, 2004 6:47 pm

ChristyK
Elite Member

Postby sugarrae » Thu Nov 09, 2006 11:11 am

Depends a lot on your area, etc, but these are some good links if you're looking for or specifically for . I'm currently with T-Mobile's blackberry service (I am such a )... which works great where I live, but another county over and I'm dead half the time - so look well at coverage areas.
Last edited by sugarrae on Tue Mar 13, 2007 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sugarrae
Elite Member

Postby MommyEnterprises » Sun Nov 19, 2006 3:29 am

MommyEnterprises

Postby suitechic1979 » Tue Jan 23, 2007 4:12 pm

suitechic1979

Postby Chuck_Anthony » Tue Jan 30, 2007 2:43 pm

I've been with Nextel, now Sprint Nextel since 1997. I've always enjoyed their free incoming call packages and have adjusted my regular minutes depending on my needs. I've paid as much as $99/mo. for nationwide unlimited usage down to $49 for 300 minutes (w/free incoming). Also, I'm a former employee of Nextel... back then my service was free 8) but, believe me, headaches working in Corporate America definitely not worth it! Nevertheless, I remain a loyal customer.
Chuck_Anthony

Cellular service

Postby DivaVal » Tue Jan 30, 2007 8:11 pm

DivaVal

Postby Chuck_Anthony » Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:16 am

Hey Val, looks like you're going back to AT&T :lol: Merger!

Stephan Colbert explans...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bj1Mtv9cD0I
Chuck_Anthony

Postby Lady O » Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:10 am

I have had Cingular since it was Ameritech and I love the rollover minutes. If you get the nationwide plan you don't roam or anything. I get 900 anytime and free nights and weekends for $59.00 plus the mystery taxes of course.
Lady O

Postby wthomas46 » Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:31 am

I have used just about all of the major long distance services such as T-Mobile, Cingular and Verizon and for me Verizon provides the best service hands down. In two recent trips across country, I had service pretty much all the way without interruption.
wthomas46

Return to Home Office Talk