[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Office organization • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Office organization

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Office organization

Postby angienewton » Fri Mar 06, 2009 9:43 pm

I recently came upon a great blog and wanted to share

http://organisingtips.blogspot.com/

This week she worked on organizing photos and next week it's blogs and bookmarked links (I really need to get mine done). Then it goes to email and then computer documents. I found her blog to be helpful so hopefully you will as well.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby lisamariemary » Fri Mar 06, 2009 10:36 pm

lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:50 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Sat Mar 07, 2009 6:28 am

I can say with all seriousness - my computer is clean as a whistle. :lol:

Of course, my recent computer crash was the reason for my forced bootcamp style 'spring cleaning'; but hey - it's done. I am taking this renewed opportunity to re-do how I setup new bookmarks, folders in my inbox, etc... but I've ALWAYS had folders. Couldn't live without them.

Now my real-world office - needs some help. I did just clean it pretty thoroughly last week, but I need a better overall organizing system. I've got too much stuff in this multi-purpose room. It's not working well for me.

I'm off to check out that site in more detail - hopefully they have some tips that could help me! Like rent-an-organizer-person to come over here and do it for me. :P
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:17 pm

Glad I could help ladies.

I truly need a kick in the bootay to get my desk and office cleaned of clutter plus the computer too. Maybe for the summer we can do some sort of challenge here in addition to whatever she might have going on her blog. I dunno, just thinking out loud.

Traci, sorry to hear about your computer crash but I'm glad to hear you are pretty organized. That must feel good. I really want to get this office organized because I want to paint it and make it feel really comfy.

A personal organizer that comes in the home sounds awesome. Two people that do that are Monica Ricci at http://monicaricci.typepad.com/monica_r ... anizing_e/ and John at http://www.organizingla.com/organizingla_blog/

Can you tell I am really interested in getting myself organized? LOL
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:27 pm

Same here Angie - I want to paint my office, it has PALE GRAY walls! Ick! Now tell me - do you think I'm a pale gray kinda gal? No! I'm not. LOL The CARPET is even gray. Good grief - it's depressing!

My office needs some serious attention - and pronto.
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:06 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:10 pm

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby terrapin719 » Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:42 pm

terrapin719
Elite Member

My Office Space

Postby Moneycatchers » Mon Mar 09, 2009 7:23 am

Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:11 am

Ok - move along Ian, you clearly do not need office organization. :P
tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:14 am

Ohhh Ian look how clean and organized. Yikes, I really have a lot to do but don't think mine will ever be that neat.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Moneycatchers » Tue Mar 10, 2009 5:27 am

Moneycatchers
Elite Member

Postby tknoppe » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:40 am

tknoppe
Elite Member

Postby lisaw » Tue Mar 10, 2009 11:44 am

I set up my office space a few months ago - the walls are jalapeno green and my desk is a creamy white - I wanted a nice desk that I would enjoy working at, so I don't clutter it up much. I spent most of Saturday cleaning up and organizing "stuff" that has accumulated, as well as "stuff" from my old job that I just never filed away. Felt great to unload so much clutter.

I also just purchased a large whiteboard for unloading thoughts and outlines...to get them out of my head :)

I'd love to see pics of your spaces if you're willing to share :)
lisaw
Elite Member

Next

Return to Home Office Talk