[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - The WWGAR and the home office • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

The WWGAR and the home office

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

The WWGAR and the home office

Postby WAHumor » Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:02 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Sun Oct 05, 2008 4:01 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:37 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:56 am

Now in Day Three!

Here's where it starts getting harder... :?
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:58 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby johnaydan » Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:58 am

Certainly interesting, thanks a lot for the update...
johnaydan

Postby WAHumor » Thu Oct 09, 2008 10:00 am

Still almost $1000.

Reeeeeal close, though.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Fri Oct 10, 2008 6:25 am

Day 6. We have broken the $1000 mark!

We've more than tripled last year's donation total, and we're still going right up until 5 a.m. Sunday.

But NO longer than that.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:46 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:45 am

The 2nd annual WWIMGAR is now over. Thanks to our contributors, word spreaders & donors!!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby kev » Sun Oct 12, 2008 9:27 am

Dan,

I just thought I would let you know, I donated
yesterday and had some problems. 1. Three
links to products did not work. 2. Today I can't
access the download page. 3. Paypal sent me
a legit receipt but now I'm getting spams from
a flagged paypal account that is Autism Research.

Dan, I want to be behind you as I'm a stay at home
Dad with two children with Autism. Could you please
make sure the people who agreed to share products
are for real and are offering links to their products
for real.
I don't want people to think this is a scam and
not wanting to contribute to Autism in the future.
I can't tell you which links did not work as the
page to the links is no longer working either.

I know you are a good guy but it seems the people
who offered products are not very supportive of
Autism. I think you should check it out as you
won't have people buying next year.

Also for your info I did purchase, many hours
before the deadline. So there should be no reason
why the links would not work.

I hope you can fix all of these problems so people
will be willing to donate to Autism in the future.
kev
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Sun Oct 12, 2008 8:53 pm

A few people have contacted me about downloading troubles, which I've addressed to their complete satisfaction. Most often, the difficulty lay in my own hosting, and did not concern my contributors at all.

I do make sure all contributors are real; some I've known for quite some time...like one in particular. 8)

I don't know what I can tell you about the spammer, other than to take all measures you can against it. Report it to Paypal, use filters, whatever it takes!

Please tell me more about your download problems by contacting me at Dan(at)WAHumor.com and I'll fix you up ASAP.
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:14 pm

Here's the grand total for the 2nd annual Wonderful WAHumor Internet Marketing Giveaway for Autism Research:

$1250.00.

Nearly FOUR times last year's total!

Thanks to all for your help and support.

Dan
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:02 am

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby KevinCald » Sat Oct 18, 2008 7:49 am

Howdy

Hey Dan that is great news, don't you like surprises like that. It might be time to get started on next year with the challenge you have given yourself.

Kevin
KevinCald

Next

Return to Home Office Talk