[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - What can you see? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

What can you see?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

What can you see?

Postby Kit Singleton » Fri May 23, 2008 5:08 pm

We were talking about on another thread and it brought up another question for me.

What can you see from your office window?

My windows are on the front of the house and I can see a good portion of the front yard. Last year, we added a few bird feeders a few feet from my windows. I find that when I have difficulty focusing, all I have to do is watch the birds for a bit and I'm back on track. What about you?
Kit Singleton

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon May 26, 2008 3:19 pm

What a fun topic! :)

From my desk, which is in the sunroom, I can see into the kitchen through an open window and also the trees and birds off the back deck through the sunroom windows. I love the scenery!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kirkward » Mon May 26, 2008 10:18 pm

kirkward
Elite Member

Postby KansasDragon » Mon May 26, 2008 11:50 pm

KansasDragon

Postby Alan Petersen » Tue May 27, 2008 1:52 am

Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Postby Katie Forrest » Tue May 27, 2008 7:17 am

Katie Forrest

Postby tam2005 » Tue May 27, 2008 11:24 am

Nice topic here. ;)

I do have a window in my home office, but the way I have my desk situated...the window is behind me. :?

I see lots of pics of my son and a closet. lol

May change it around...we'll see. lol
tam2005

Postby Kit Singleton » Tue May 27, 2008 1:07 pm

You know, I was thinking. (who said uh oh?!) :shock:

Some of us do better if we can see outside but for some, the activity outside can be too distracting. The key is to identify what you need to get the job done in your home office. ;)
Kit Singleton

Postby Jim Guinn » Wed May 28, 2008 2:14 am

I have a great old house (168 years old) on 16 acres in PA. I cleared this
section behind my house when I first moved in because it was all woods.
When I look up from my computer, I dream about the pond I want to
eventually put in this space. (This is an early spring shot.)

.Image

Jim
Jim Guinn

Postby Kit Singleton » Wed May 28, 2008 5:48 am

ooooooo Jim! Great view. Thanks for sharing. Now it can inspire all of us. ;)
Kit Singleton

Postby Mel » Wed May 28, 2008 9:11 am

Mel

Return to Home Office Talk