[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Skype Rooms • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Skype Rooms

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

12%
47%
41%
No votes
No votes

Total votes : 17

Skype Rooms

Postby Katherine Reschke » Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:47 pm

Last edited by Katherine Reschke on Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:00 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Katherine Reschke
Elite Member

Postby queenofkaos » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:43 pm

queenofkaos
Elite Member

Postby Katherine Reschke » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Skype offers both a voice over internet service and the ability to easily create text chat rooms. It is a free download from

All of the groups are free to enter and are open to all. They all have a different feel and some encourage more "chitchat" than others. If you want to find out more from the owner before joining the room to see if it is a fit for you then you can contact any or all of us.
Our Skype ids are
jerryleventer
roymontero
juliewolf
bevual
katherinereschke

By clicking any of the skype room links from my first post you will enter a text chat room and as there is cross over between all 4 rooms you will see names you know! Just text hello in the room and you will probably be greeted immediately.
I hope this helps. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more.
Katherine Reschke
Elite Member

Postby queenofkaos » Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:18 pm

Thanks for the info Katherine!
queenofkaos
Elite Member

Postby Mommyland » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:12 am

Jan something else is there is both text and voice chat that you can do in the rooms. the voice can be done with a headset and mic. All four of the rooms she listed are great and have real supportive people in them.
Mommyland
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:28 pm

Katherine and Tamara,
Thanks so much for this info. I had asked at the webinar if you could post it here on the forum. So glad to see it all in one place.

I have Skype on my computer and will hopefully get the chance to test out one or a few of the chat rooms in the next week or so.

I have a headset and I cannot get it to work for the webinar (I can talk through it but I cannot hear the webinar through it, only through my computer speakers). I have researched and asked around and can't seem to get an answer as to what I'm doing wrong so hopefully I can figure that all out through one of your Skype rooms. YEA!

Thanks again for posting this info.
angienewton
Elite Member

Postby Katherine Reschke » Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:02 pm

Katherine Reschke
Elite Member

Postby WAHumor » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:48 am

Are there regularly scheduled interactive sessions as with Lynny's non-Skype group??
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Katherine Reschke » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:56 am

I run a weekly voice brainstorming group with my Skype room on Mondays at noon CST

Katherine Reschke
http://www.passionsthatpay.com/skype-room to enter my skype room
Katherine Reschke
Elite Member

Skype Tips

Postby juliewolf » Thu Mar 06, 2008 3:42 pm

If you need help with Skype, let me know.

Julie here. I have been with Skype and helping people with it since 2003. Is that when Skype was born?

I wanted to let you know my Skype room for Support with Skype is here. http://www.incomeassurance.com/skype/ro ... sfssupport

If you have any questions about Skype, please ask in that room.
We love your questions.

That room doubles for my list building support and my list building system SFS support too. (Ask if you want to know more). I want to stay focused on Skype support for this message. and Skype Room thread.

If you need help making a Skype room of your own and using Skype
to build a list, ie, to build relationships and network for your business, Skype tips will help. You can get my Skype Tips updates, including posts on my Skype tips blog category here too:
http://www.incomeassurance.com/skype/

At your service,

Julie Wolf
juliewolf

I have an interactive sessions Mondays too

Postby juliewolf » Thu Mar 06, 2008 4:08 pm

juliewolf

Postby jeana900 » Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:35 pm

Thank you for all this interesting information on the skype chat rooms.

Blessings,
Beryl
jeana900

Postby juliewolf » Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:12 pm

You are welcome Beryl! If you ever need to know
more about Skype feel free to post a Question in
my Skype room.

My Skype room is in my Skype bubble and my
Skype id is juliewolf . Feel free to connect on Skype!

Whats your use of Skype like Beryl?

Julie Wolf
Last edited by juliewolf on Sun Apr 06, 2008 7:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
juliewolf

Postby jeana900 » Sat Mar 15, 2008 8:20 pm

jeana900

Postby juliewolf » Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:53 pm

Beryl, it sounds like you may benefit from having a Skype room
of your own?

... to build a relationship in groups and a community around
your common interests. Skype and Skype Rooms are a great
way to "build a list" and Skype rooms help you speak to your
list as a group , as well as allow them to communicate with each other...
great web 2.0 ...

Anyway, I have helped several people start a Skype room of there
own for their own business. Let me know if I can help.

My Skype id is juliewolf and my room is in my Skype mood link ...
or better yet, get my Skype Tips along with the Skype Room from my
sig file link below.
juliewolf

Return to Home Office Talk