[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Cleaning the Office for 2008 • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Cleaning the Office for 2008

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Cleaning the Office for 2008

Postby TimeSaverVA » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:18 pm

Out with the old in with the new. I am office cleaning today so that with this great new year I can start with a clean office and keep it that way. I did some organizing, cleaning, rearranging, and now just need to do some filing and work catch up tomorrow and I will be good.

Are you doing anything to the office for the new year?
TimeSaverVA

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:21 pm

Yep! Me too! I'm in a group at Work It, Mom! where we are going to focus on one goal each month all year. And my January goal is to clean out this pigpen!! I'm so excited about it!
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby TimeSaverVA » Tue Jan 01, 2008 2:24 pm

Sounds like a great group!
TimeSaverVA

Postby lisamariemary » Tue Jan 01, 2008 3:32 pm

I love the whole Work It, Mom! site - it's really great! All about work-life balance for moms (and a couple dads) - moms who work at home and moms who work outside the home!

I love the idea of one small goal per month - that just sounds so much more doable! You know? :)
lisamariemary
Elite Member

Postby angienewton » Tue Jan 01, 2008 9:41 pm

angienewton
Elite Member

Postby TimeSaverVA » Tue Jan 01, 2008 10:07 pm

TimeSaverVA

Postby karynsolo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:46 am

karynsolo

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:08 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Sat Jan 12, 2008 3:13 pm

WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby karynsolo » Sat Jan 12, 2008 6:30 pm

karynsolo

Postby queenofkaos » Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:35 pm

queenofkaos
Elite Member

Postby Oregon Coast Guy » Wed Jan 16, 2008 2:23 pm

My office/den is a mess. Maybe I should think about doing a thorough cleaning.

Ah, the heck with it. It's woman's work. I'll get my wife to do it.

j/k j/k j/k!! *me does a duck and cover* :wink:

Tony
Oregon Coast Guy

Postby karynsolo » Thu Jan 17, 2008 12:33 am

duck and cover? heck man you better run!!!!! run like the wind, get outta dodge before it's too late. This coming from a woman.
karynsolo

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Jan 22, 2008 10:19 pm

LOL Tony :lol: hehe

You immediately put me in mind of my son. He has a very dry sense of humor and is constantly pulling off sexist & racist jokes (he's asian/american by the way). He made a sexist political comment the other day that I am STILL laughing about :P
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Return to Home Office Talk