[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Contact Management/Project Management Software? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Contact Management/Project Management Software?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Contact Management/Project Management Software?

Postby kristinecfp » Tue Oct 23, 2007 12:40 pm

Hi All,

I am looking for a good contact management or project management software. I work with clients, but I don't need to share files with clients. Looking to keep all my projects organized, including who, what, when it's due, notes, etc.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Kristine
kristinecfp

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 23, 2007 1:54 pm

Do you do a lot of outsourcing (or might?) and need to share files with assistants and independent contractors?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby kristinecfp » Tue Oct 23, 2007 2:05 pm

Not yet. I will need to hire some help eventually, but right now I don't have anyone that I work with regularly, so no need to share documents.
kristinecfp

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:11 pm

Outlook (or Eudora) is great for a lot of that if its just for personal use. Both are of course email clients with built in task lists and calendars and reminders. Outside of that, I am not sure what to suggest - but other members may have some good recommendations.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Lee » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:39 am

Lee

Postby kristinecfp » Sun Oct 28, 2007 2:07 pm

Thanks for the suggestions. I just looked at Outlook 2007 and it has some improvements over Outlook 2003 that will help with contact/project management. Still not as robust as I would like, but it's getting better. I need a new laptop soon, so I'll upgrade at that time.

In the meantime, I did find a to-do list program on the web that I really like so far. It's called Toodledo and you can find it here: http://www.toodledo.com/views/index.php

I'm still very interested to hear other's recommendations though!

Thanks,
Kristine
kristinecfp

Another one I use

Postby Lee » Sun Oct 28, 2007 8:47 pm

Hi,

It's free and online. I like this:
http://www.keepandshare.com/

Enjoy,

Lee
Lee

Postby karynsolo » Wed Jan 02, 2008 3:50 am

karynsolo

Thanks!

Postby Lee » Wed Jan 02, 2008 9:37 am

Lee

Postby kemet » Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:10 am

Thank you, thank you karynsolo! This is exactly the type of program and functionality I have been looking for the last 5 years! And it is low cost, love it!

Bill
kemet

You might try this as well

Postby Lee » Sat Jan 05, 2008 7:56 am

I forgot about this...

http://www.basecamphq.com/

And the newer similar product from 37 Signals:

http://www.highrisehq.com/

Lee
Lee

something new to try

Postby rsMum » Thu May 22, 2008 3:21 pm