[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - When Did You Make Your First Dollar? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

When Did You Make Your First Dollar?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

first dollar

Postby auntiej » Sun Jun 29, 2008 2:16 pm

I made my first dollar on Thanksgiving with my sister doing article for ********.com. That was the best dollar I have ever earned!
auntiej

Postby Kurt Henninger » Tue Jul 08, 2008 1:11 am

Actually my wife gave us our first home income check. I think it was around $10 as happened in 2002. We are both co-running our the same business today!
Kurt Henninger

Postby KansasDragon » Tue Jul 08, 2008 7:04 am

This is so funny to think about..

My first online dollar came way back in the golden oldie days of the early Tripod.com and Geocities.com glory days.

Way back in those ancient historical times, you were paid for banner DISPLAYS.. can you believe it, the banner only had to find eyeballs, and you were paid.

Being a much younger guy, I quickly saw the light, and put up about 1/2 dozen Geocities and Tripod pages with girls in bikinis, I was making several hundred dollars per month, one month broke $700, and then the world woke up and realized.. "Hey, no one is clicking on these banners", and the profits overnight disappeared.

But it was fun while it lasted...

BTW, has anyone seen my CD's full of girls in Bikinis?? Oh wait, I think Ann threw those away..
KansasDragon

Previous

Return to Home Office Talk