[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Outsourcing To India • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Outsourcing To India

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Outsourcing To India

Postby Imber63 » Thu Jun 21, 2007 12:38 am

Outsourcing is the most effective way to ensure your customers are getting the best they deserve without a huge capital investment. The right outsource provider can add value to your business.

Outsource providers have special skills, training, administration, legal assistance, and latest technology. The outsourcing approach is a powerful business model because it allows businesses to focus on their core competencies while allowing outsourcers do their part of the work.

While you concentrate on your business outsource providers maintain and enhance your client base without the expense incurred by in-house programs. A service provider already has the infrastructure and right team in place, so companies can buy the capabilities they need right now, without paying for what might be needed down the road.

Many companies consider outsource to India and similar countries because it's just too expensive to keep up on today's technological advance. However, established outsource providers have powerful new products and services available to provide their clients

Outsourcing solutions can be deployed very quickly, providing you with a clear advantage in time to market. Outsourcing allows you to manage the growth of your business and improve customer contact, while service providers manage the outsourced work.

Where to outsource? India is the right choice, because it is the current Mecca of information technology and call center outsourcing. It is considered akin to an empire of outsourcing.
Imber63

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 21, 2007 11:40 am

This borders on being spam... but I'm going to leave it for now as I'd like to discuss the topic. It would be great if you would introduce yourself in the Introductions forum and tell us a bit more about yourself ;)

Outsourcing, specifically to India, has been a hot topic lately since Timothy Ferriss hit the web with his buzz about . Whether you have read the book or now, I would be interested to hear from those of you that have outsourced to other countries, or have considered doing so.

Thoughts & experiences?
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Johnny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:54 am

It depend on what type of services/works that you wanna outsources.

Managing the outsource projects can be a challenging work.

Working in the IT line, I have seen many of my clients outsourcing their support and development. Not easy :(

Communication is a big issue as well.
Johnny

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Jun 28, 2007 11:33 am

I agree. I am currently using a Virtual Assistant and one of the major perks to outsourcing work to her is that she understands even minimal instruction. It takes much of the burden off of me (no training/explanation) and I feel confident the job will be done right.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby Johnny » Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:17 pm

Ha ha Lynn, you remind me about a friend of mine as well. He engage a Indian guy to design his new website. You guess what. The people in the images used are all Indian.

My friend has to ask him to change those images as it is targeting to different market :(

Telling someone what actually you want can sometimes be very difficult. Experience count. In our term, we call it requirement specification. You better write down what actually you want. To protect both party.

For my friend case, he cannot blame that guy since he never specified clearly what he want. But that guy using those image, make me think that he is new in the line. He should have ask before proceeding.
Johnny

Postby shyampc » Mon Sep 03, 2007 6:09 am

shyampc

Return to Home Office Talk