[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Quitting my job • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Quitting my job

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Quitting my job

Postby networkmom » Sat Apr 14, 2007 2:29 pm

I really want to quit my job and run my internet business full time, the only problem is that we get our medical insurance from my employer and my husbands employment offers kaiser insurance which my husband does not want to do. What do all you self employed people do for medical insurance? I really need to figure this out soon.

Thank you
Denise
networkmom

Insurance

Postby mlmblonde » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:49 pm

I'ts really sad and a shame about how our world has become so terrible with insurance and how we have to base our lives on where we can get insurance.

I've been blessed that my husband has insurance, but in a few years, I'm going to have to buy private insurance and am dreading that. I've been looking in to some sort of Health Savings plan. Our country needs some drastic reforms in insurance for sure.
mlmblonde

Postby Lady O » Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:03 pm

I am in the market for private insurance myself and I took on a temporary job just for the insurance. I hate it so much and it's hurting me more than helping me. I am giving them my two weeks or week. After all it's a temp service place.
Lady O

Postby homebizness » Mon Apr 16, 2007 11:59 am

Have you checked into Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield? They have group plans that might be an affordable option for you.

Best Regards,

Danyelle
homebizness

Postby Lady O » Tue Apr 24, 2007 8:56 am

I did contact BCBS of Michigan and they have a plan for me. It's a little expensive but they bill every other month. And it's for a major medical.
Lady O

Return to Home Office Talk