[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Have you seen "The Secret" • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Have you seen "The Secret"

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Have you seen "The Secret"

Postby wes1 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 3:58 pm

Hi my name is Krystal and I just wanted to share something with you all. Some of you might already be familar with the secret, but for those who have not, i highly recommend it. It will make you view life as we live it in a new light!

I was introduced to it a few monthes ago and i watch the video on a daily basis. You can visit the website at www.thesecret.tv and view the 2hr movie for $5. Or if you are familar with torrents you can download it from the pirate bay or some other torrent site.

The basis of the movie talks about the power of manifestation through our thoughts and that basically we can have the EXACT life we want, we just have to place an order with the universe! it's called the law of attraction!

And thats just the tip of the iceberg, it shows you how to improve every aspect of your life, if you dont check this out, you are really missing out!

Hope you enjoy it!
wes1

Postby skyjoe76 » Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:01 pm

skyjoe76

Re: Have you seen "The Secret"

Postby Chuck_Anthony » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:44 am

Chuck_Anthony

Postby Bonnie Lowe » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:57 pm

I agree with Chuck... this is not a new concept. (It's an ancient concept!) The movie is just new packaging.

Whether it "works" or not is open to debate. I am a big fan of positive thinking, and believe the mind is a remarkable and very powerful thing, but...

Wouldn't it be convenient if all we had to do was THINK positively and continuously about whatever we want... and have it magically delivered by Mr. Universe? :wink:

If we focus on what we want, and then take action and WORK hard for what we want... nah... that's too difficult. I think I'll just watch a "Secret" movie and then think about it. :roll:

I'm sorry if I sound skeptical. I know bazillions of people believe in the Law of Attraction. And I do believe it has some validity.

But I suspect it's more of a "When the student is ready, the master will appear" sort of thing. In other words, if you're focusing on or thinking about something, you're much more likely to become more aware of methods/tools/solutions to obtain whatever that thing is. It's not that those solutions magically appear because you really really want them to.

If this "Secrets" movie helps people to do that, I'm all for it!
Bonnie Lowe

Postby NetDebut » Thu Feb 22, 2007 8:01 pm

NetDebut

Postby EntrepreneurDad » Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:58 am

I bought the DVD and thought it was interesting. As others said, The Secret is really a different take on the Power of Positive Thinking. Solo entrepreneurs need to stay "on" all the time and this movie can be a good way to refocus.
EntrepreneurDad

Postby Regina » Sun Mar 04, 2007 1:39 pm

Regina
Elite Member

Postby JFrick » Fri Mar 09, 2007 11:44 am

Before I even saw the movie I had situations work as the movie described. Then when I saw it, I was like "Ah yes, I do believe this is what I have seen in my past, indeed..."

I played bass for Greenday after obsessively visualizing myself onstage with them. They picked me out of a crowd of 12,000. I have a video that I'll show you if you sign up for my newsletter. Just kidding. Sort of.

But this isn't a rock forum. What am I doing here again? Oh yeah, we're talking about making money.
JFrick

Postby Chuck_Anthony » Fri Mar 09, 2007 1:44 pm

Chuck_Anthony

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:30 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby *Delecia* » Tue Mar 27, 2007 12:44 pm

I've seen the secret online. I am purchasing the DVD though so I can watch it at home without having to sit in front of the pc.

What did you think of it?
*Delecia*

Return to Home Office Talk