[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - spreadsheet help • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

spreadsheet help

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

spreadsheet help

Postby networkmom » Sun Jan 28, 2007 12:44 pm

Can anyone put together a spread sheet for me to calculate order coming in and money going out? I would gladly pay someone for this.

Thanks
Denise
networkmom

Free Excel Training Guide

Postby California Jerry » Mon Jan 29, 2007 3:25 pm

Hi Denise,

While this doesn't exactly answer you question, I have some resources you may be interested in as far as hiring someone to do this type of work.

The first place I would go is Experts-Exchange. I have been using them for about 3 years and they are indispensable for technical answers. They have a free service and a paid subscription of $10/month.

Experts Exchange
www.Experts-Exchange.com

You can also go to the following:

* Free Excel Training Guide *
www.ozgrid.com/Excel/free-training/basic-index.htm

Free Templates
www.businessfunctions.com/templates.php

Outsourcing
www.eLance.com
www.Guru.com

Job Boards
www.CraigsList.com
www.Monster.com
www.HotJobs.com (now part of Yahoo!)
www.CareerBuilder.com
California Jerry
Elite Member

Postby networkmom » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:39 pm

Thank you for your help. I did find someone to help me with this.

Denise
networkmom

Postby Alan Petersen » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:48 pm

I'm not sure if this what you're looking for but I have a spreadsheet that keeps track of your gross profit and % cost per sale. For example if you have an order coming for $50, you put that in column B. If the cost of sale (your cost for the product, marketing etc.) is $20.00 you put that in column C. So $50 in, $20 out, for a gross profit of $30.00 and a cost of sales of 40% which is calucated with a sum formula. Nothing fancy but you can determine the % you want to set for as your goal and you can see if you meeting those goals per order / product.

If you want it, let me know and I'll email it to you. You don't have to pay me anything for it. Post back here, PM or email me: petepov -at- gmail dot com

edit- Just saw your post that you found something so nevermind my post. :D
Alan Petersen
Elite Member

Return to Home Office Talk