[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Who Is Your SSWT Mentor? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Who Is Your SSWT Mentor?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Who Is Your SSWT Mentor?

Postby womaninbiz » Wed Jan 10, 2007 11:54 pm

womaninbiz

Postby WAHumor » Sat Jan 13, 2007 2:05 pm

The first question is easy: I met Lynn Terry here at SSWT three weeks after it was launched.

Without her, I'd have long since quit.

I'll have to think about the rest and come back next week!
WAHumor
Elite Member

My great mentors!

Postby daniellechonody » Sun Jan 14, 2007 3:44 pm

Hi I'm new here but this is a great topic. I have a petsitting business and a MLM candle business and have been part of the Entrepreneur Leadership Center (ELC) here is Dallas TX for a year.

My mentors are Pauline Shirley and Judy Womack who run the ELC. We were introduced though a womens networking group - Women of Visionary Influence. My mentors inspire me to take consistant action every day in my business and have shown me that anything is possible if you have a dream.

This year they have helped me overcome my fear of letting go of total control of my pet sitting business and this has allowed me to hire 2 pet sitting contractors. These sitters have helped me build my business and given me more time to focus on my candle business.

The most special thing about my mentors is that they live what they teach and are great role models. They have helped me grow and given me more self confidence.

The three words I would use to descibe them are inspirational, supportive, and powerful. The most valuable thing they have taught me is to value and believe in myself.

I would love to have them recognized - their website is www.the-elc.com
daniellechonody

Postby womaninbiz » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:24 pm

Thanks for posting Dan,

I'll wait to read the rest later on in the week. :-)
Stop by our blog and nominate Lynn if you'd like at the Mentoring Hot Spot! - http://fcgm-mhs.blogspot.com/

Scharlene
womaninbiz

Postby womaninbiz » Sun Jan 14, 2007 10:38 pm

Thank you for your submission Danielle,

We would love to honour your mentors by posting them via our site. We will also let them know that you've recognized them by sending them a card compliments of FCGM on your behalf.

Feel free to send your mentors a thank you card from hallmark and let them know how special they are to you during the month of January which is National Mentoring Month - http://www.fullcirclementoring.org/even ... EventID=33

Click on the Free e-card link to create and send your card. Also don't forget to nominate your mentors at the Mentoring Hot Spot - http://fcgm-mhs.blogspot.com/

Thank you for taking the time out to share your mentoring experience with all of us, we will let you know once your mentor recognition post has been listed.

Warmest Regards!
womaninbiz

Return to Home Office Talk