[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - Who's experiencing back-to-school chaos/blues/elation? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

Who's experiencing back-to-school chaos/blues/elation?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Who's experiencing back-to-school chaos/blues/elation?

Postby WAHumor » Fri Sep 01, 2006 7:21 am

Some kids are already gone, some will soon be goingand some you may wish were going. :roll:

How's the overall back-to-school transition affecting you and your biz?

Me, I'm feeling like that dad in the old Staples commercial with "It's The Most Wonderful Time of the Year" as the soundtrack.
WAHumor
Elite Member

I am feeling it!!!!!!

Postby midibidi » Fri Sep 01, 2006 8:38 am

midibidi

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:47 am

This is the end of week 3 of the "back to school" saga for me, and I am exhausted. The schedule was a major shift for us, and the first week or so went great... but it's catching up with us all now I think LOL.

I imagine we'll be taking it easy this weekend :P

Other than that, everything is going good. I'm really enjoying the uninterrupted work time and productivity (for the most part, anyway).
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby midwestmedia » Fri Sep 01, 2006 1:48 pm

midwestmedia
Elite Member

Postby 90PercentAttitude » Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:34 pm

I actually spend this time trying to "create" the air of going back to school.

Since I home school, I don't have all the trappings of meetings, bus stops, school supply lists, etc. But I make sure that I maintain that same level of excitement for my daughters by getting the haircuts, doing the shopping trips, buying new clothes, etc. That way they don't feel like they are missing out on anything that their peers are; but at the same time, I pick my timing to avoid the actual rush and wait until it dies down becuase I control the schedule.

It's a fun time!
Stephanie
90PercentAttitude

Re: Who's experiencing back-to-school chaos/blues/elation?

Postby LazySEO » Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:03 am

LazySEO

Return to Home Office Talk