[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How Many Websites At One Time? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How Many Websites At One Time?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Postby ldylion214 » Sun Sep 10, 2006 1:38 pm

I have one website. MY biggest challenge is marketing. I have considered creating a new jewelry site to feature only certain pieces of Ron's work to set them apart. I am in need of researching this project.
Everyone's comments are helpful.
ldylion214

Postby Lynn Terry » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:32 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Tue Sep 12, 2006 3:25 pm

Would you like it to be kicked off here or in another category, Lynny?

I'll be standing by, awaiting further orders...
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Tue Sep 12, 2006 7:57 pm

You can find that thread here:

:arrow:

See you there! ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

About 29 of them

Postby mitchpowell » Wed Sep 27, 2006 7:06 pm

But manage?

No.

Hi everyone. I've been letting Liz's emails pile up in a special folder in my inbox, and what with reading all the other marketers' newsletters every day and downloading all the latest stuff, I completely let this one slip by.

Wrong move!

I realize this is probably one of the best marketing forums around!

I joined John Delavera's TurboMembership after buying his TurboNiches, and then I fell head-first into Jeremy Gislason and Simon Hodgkinson's Marketing Main Event 2 for a whopping $697!

I bought Teli Adlam's Optiniche Wordpress membership, and Jeff Walters' RapidNicheWebsites, and I got AdTrackz installed and phpAdsNew, and TheLinkMachine, and I have Bruce Hughbanks' WPMassInstaller installed also!

Whew! I AM a classic case study in newbie's addiction syndrome. Okay so I know that it requires making a plan and focusing on that plan. But when the-latest-thing-you-just-gotta-have-and-you-gotta-snap-it-up-before-the-price-goes-up, comes into my mailbox, I don't know what gets into me.

I wait tables at night and have been studying, studying, studying web design, online marketing, and webmastering for at least four years now. My problem is getting great ideas, registering great domain names, then running in to some obstacle and placing it on a back burner in favor of a new spark of creativity.

I install all these programs, including forums and ad-rotation, and feed-parsers, etc., then I toy with them, (without a second head on my shoulders to bounce ideas off of,) and I run into problems, obstacles, glitches, and so on... and the next day comes around and I have to go off to my waiter job again.

I'm in the midst of having to move from my current living situation now, and all my efforts will have to be put on hold even more now. Stressful times ahead, but I'm hoping to get through them and back to some serious planning real soon.

By the way, I went in search of rules for posting in this forum and can't find an answer to whether you can post your own URLs besides in your signature.

Anyway, I'm looking to network real soon and learn even more about marketing here. I should have been coming here a lot more often.

Mitch
mitchpowell

Postby Lynn Terry » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:54 pm

Hey Mitch! Glad you joined us :D

You've found the right spot if you're looking for people to bounce ideas around with - this is a great group for that. Thank you, too, for the compliments on the forum & newsletter!

About the forum rules, there are no 'hard and fast rules'. I am lenient to the point of allowing free discussion and open networking - but delete blatant spam without a second thought.

If you post a good topic or reply and the link is too promotional, worst case scenario is that a moderator will remove the live link ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Home Office Talk