[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How Many Websites At One Time? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How Many Websites At One Time?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

Number of websites

Postby pcwork » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:44 am

I must be having around 15 websites, different topics in which I am interested in. Use hosting which offers unlimited domains like Westhost and Hostgator
pcwork

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:45 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby WAHumor » Thu Aug 31, 2006 1:14 pm

Can they stop forum spam too?

If so, I'm there!!
WAHumor
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 31, 2006 4:47 pm

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Great topic

Postby cheapazz » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:12 pm

cheapazz

Websites

Postby June » Thu Aug 31, 2006 6:16 pm

I'm with Chris on the outsourcing.

With that in mind, I joined an interesting group that created and maintains 3 of my websites...it similar to an affiliate program without all of the work

(BTW - this is not a real plug...I just think the concept is great for all of the non-techies that want a website to generate income)

Feel free to check out the websites and drop me a line if you want more info (stratbz@yahoo.com):

:lol:
June

Postby asilanna79 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:40 pm

Right now I manage 2 blogs, and 8 websites and that alone is keeping me quite busy.
asilanna79

Postby oscar74 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:47 pm

Right now three. One blog and two static sites. However I am considering selling one of them and starting a new retail site.
oscar74

How many websites do I run?

Postby sagegreen1952 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:47 pm

I just joined the group yesterday, so hello to everyone. That said, I run 4 of my own websites and also run my ebay store and a blog. I have been teaching myself html, and little by little the sites are being built. I really feel good about them and am always looking for new and interesting things to add.

This new topic is perfect timing for me, as I am looking for a hosting service that will allow me to host multiple domains and your info about hostgator looks really good. I contacted them to ask a question and their support is good. Their online tutorials are excellent.

Jo-Ann
sagegreen1952

Postby Kimmy » Fri Sep 01, 2006 3:40 am

Lets see, I own 6 blogger blogs, 3 estores, 3 main websites, it is HARD to keep up let me tell yas :shock:
Kimmy

Re: How many websites do I run?

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:53 am

Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby eBookWriter » Fri Sep 01, 2006 9:20 pm

eBookWriter

Postby Lynn Terry » Fri Sep 01, 2006 10:00 pm

Subdomains wont have their own email address, but they will have separate stats so it's easy to track traffic for each 'site'. But if you point a domain to your subdomain, then you can have both email addresses AND stats for each one.

Hope that helps ;)
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

mmm how many?

Postby ElevatingYourBusiness » Mon Sep 04, 2006 4:12 am

Until a year ago, I only had one site with way too much on it.

So, now I own 20 domain names and have 10 active web sites.
ElevatingYourBusiness

Postby Dave W » Tue Sep 05, 2006 8:47 am

I have 22 sites, one of which generates about half of the income. I'd like to hear more about automating. I spend alot of time going back and fourth trying to figure out whats most important to do next. Mainly focusing on traffic.
Dave W

PreviousNext

Return to Home Office Talk