[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/bbcode.php on line 112: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3824: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3826: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3827: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file /includes/functions.php on line 3828: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /includes/functions.php:3247)
View topic - How Many Websites At One Time? • SSWT Internet Marketing Forum •

This Forum Has Been Archived
*Click Here To Visit The NEW Forum*

How Many Websites At One Time?

Time management, organization, working from home while raising children... Join us here to discuss the issues of daily life - and work - under the same roof!

Moderators: angienewton, tknoppe, WAHumor, terrapin719, lisamariemary, MommyEnterprises

How Many Websites At One Time?

Postby HighSchoolRichKid » Mon Aug 21, 2006 8:40 am

Right now, I've got 7 websites up and running (only 1 related to IM) but I have had as many as 32 websites at one time.

Question is, What's the most websites you've had up and running at one time?
HighSchoolRichKid

Re: How Many Websites At One Time?

Postby captkirk » Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:54 pm

captkirk

Postby massimo » Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:16 pm

:roll: ...

I have 113+ websites and blogs (at this moment), but it's not the quantity the right point on which I focus myself.

I prefer to grow just 2 businesses on which I triple (all) my profits...

Have a super day! :wink:
massimo

Postby Sunshine » Wed Aug 30, 2006 4:34 pm

I'm always amazed that people can juggle so many sites! I have enough trouble trying to keep up with the few sites that I have :).

Besides, I'm not sure I would want to have so many. I worry about the quality of my sites if I were to have too many.

Sunshine
Sunshine

Postby Ellen C. Braun » Wed Aug 30, 2006 6:58 pm

Ellen C. Braun
Elite Member

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 31, 2006 8:07 am

I have about a dozen active projects (domains) but near a hundred in total. My goal this year is to launch each of them and get them rolling. The management of it all is certainly the main concern, so my current priority is in planning and automation.

I intend to automate as much of the maintenance and marketing as possible, without risking the quality of each project. There's a balance there, and figuring out the key to achieving that balance is what I am working on now.

Outsourcing is going to be a big part of this key, obviously. Anyone else battling for balance between Quality and Quantity in regards to multiple online projects? I'd love to hear what you are considering, or what is working best for you!
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Number of sites

Postby KathleenGageSpeaker » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:21 am

KathleenGageSpeaker

Postby christian1 » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:22 am

christian1

How are you hosting multiple sites

Postby clawspawsjaws » Thu Aug 31, 2006 9:46 am

clawspawsjaws

Postby Lynn Terry » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:05 am

Hi Danielle,

I use and . HostGator is much cheaper, and doesnt charge for adding additional domains - you can have up to 50 per account. ThirdSphere is more than double the price and also charges for each additional domain - but they have extra features such an affiliate program manager.

For a good bulk of my new sites, I will be using a dedicated server. I am currently considering this service from HostGator - but am not sure on that just yet.
Lynn Terry
Site Admin

Postby MommyEnterprises » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:14 am

I think I own 37 websites and over 50 domains, ack! There is no stopping either.
MommyEnterprises

Re: How are you hosting multiple sites

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:19 am

CorpRebel

Postby CorpRebel » Thu Aug 31, 2006 10:43 am

CorpRebel

Postby rcneale » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:13 am

I currently have three sites

One- Mortgage Company
two & three- are marketing businesses

Courtney
www.cash4prosperity.com
www.phonepower.biz/neale
rcneale

Postby Karen » Thu Aug 31, 2006 11:44 am

I have about 15 domains on the go right now and several more waiting to be launched. Most of my domains are automated so the ongoing management is not too difficult.

Lynn, I second servint.com for a dedicated server.. I have one with them and I have had no problems at all.

Karen
Karen

Next

Return to Home Office Talk